BaruchI don't agree ...Wed Sep 5, 2012 12:39188.8.131.52I don't exonerate the German people ... they knew about the camps. The Nazis were effective politicking because they knew what the German people felt but were unable or ashamed to articulate ... just as the Right does in the US even now.
- It has nothing to do with.... Kasey, Tue Sep 4 04:10ordinary Muslims, you need to understand that. Similarly, similarly for in the past, ordinary Germans and Nazi ideology. If you check out P.C. and Dr Bill Warner, you will see that. It's the... more
- I don't agree ... Baruch, Wed Sep 5 12:39
- But you know very well that.... Kasey, Thu Sep 6 05:36any German who spoke out openly against Nazi policies soon ended up in a concentration camp unless he/she migrated. It's like that in Russia even today for activists. As for in Islamic... more
- The answer is that death is preferable ... Baruch, Thu Sep 6 06:51if I choose life, then I can commit as much violence as I like, because life is violent. Now I am not a pacifist, and I was perhaps a German soldier in WW II myself ... I am comparing reality against ... more
- Some of that logic is just a co-out,... Kasey, Sat Sep 8 07:09Yankee soldiers in the Iraq war, like German ones in WW2, did their duty as expected by their nation and government of the time. Both wars were started on a false premise on the basis of revenge and... more
- Each must make their own choice ... Baruch, Sat Sep 8 08:43would you be a slave girl in the R&R hut of the Japanese Army .. had things turned out differently? But my point was different ... what would I do to protect someone else. Maybe I would kill, maybe I ... more
- PS_ "cop-out" (nm) Kasey, Sat Sep 8 07:12