TonymExemption Approved!Wed Jun 25, 2008 08:25188.8.131.52 (XFF: 184.108.40.206)Today I received my application back Approved by the principal. Thanks for the support. I will include the text of my letter for any other parents. This was the Wappinger's Central School District in Dutchess County. I filled out the State form with this text:
I am formally requesting exemption for my son [name omitted] based on the fact that immunizations conflict with the practice of my religious tenets. My religious belief prohibits the injection of foreign ingredients into my body and the body of my child.
Again thanks for the support and please keep fighting.
- About to request exemption TonyM, Fri May 30 16:53Hello all, I am the father of a 5 year old who has not had all his vaccinations. I personally think injecting my son with horse embryos and mercury is irresponsible. However my wife feels that he... more
- No its not irresponsible MaxxNY, Sun Jun 1 12:41its assault. You guys need to change your view of things. They are assaulting your child with poison. Ask the school if they will SIGN a release stating that they will accept full medical and... more
- About to request exemption Michelle, Sat May 31 08:14We just registered my daughter for preschool and wrote our letter of religious exemption. I was told that everything is on-hold until the Department of Education approves it. Let's all pray for the... more
- Re: About to request exemption TonyM, Sat May 31 08:23Where are you located? I thought the principal of the school was supposed to approve or deny these in 30 days in writing? Maybe they are just passing the buck?
- Exemption Approved! Tonym, Wed Jun 25 08:25