CellaighRE:exempt letter on place of worship letterheadWed Jul 2, 2008 06:39126.96.36.199 (XFF: 188.8.131.52)No letterhead is necessary. What counts is what is in your letter. You could write your exemption request on a piece of toilet paper if you wanted to. What stationery it is written on makes your beliefs no more or no less valid. I would suggest not even entertaining them with another letter stating you can't get the 1st letter on some religious organization's letterhead. It doesn't matter. Just be sure you can support your religious beliefs against vax if you are ever questioned about it by "the powers that be".
I'm guessing the daycare is simply unfamiliar with the process or stuck on an old idea & they are simply trying to cover their arses. All the daycare has to do is put your letter in your file in place of the vax record & the State will review your file @ some point & either flip it over & move on - or snatch it up & question you, just to cause a ruckus for everybody. I wouldn't worry about it. :)
- exempt letter on place of worship letterhead? getupstandup, Tue Jul 1 22:05Hello All, My child is not vaccinated. I've submitted a letter requesting religious exemption upon request from her daycare. They returned the letter stating that it had to be on letterhead from our... more
- Religious Letterhead MaxxNY, Thu Oct 2 10:25make your own letterhead up as ordained by divine providence. how about if you worship in the woods ? maybe a nice pentagram at the top of the letterhead ? the religious exemption is bull. just... more
- bull tonym, Wed Oct 1 20:23They are ill informed like most educrats. How did you make out with this situation?
- Re: bull getupstandup, Wed Oct 1 21:13Thanks for the reply. We submitted a letter stating that we would not submit another exemption letter and any further request by the State should be made in writing to us. The daycare director... more
- Re: bull Tonym, Thu Oct 2 13:43Thanks for answering. I think everyone should post their positive results so parents can see how easy it is to request an exemption.
- RE:exempt letter on place of worship letterhead Cellaigh, Wed Jul 2 06:39
- RE:exempt letter on place of worship letterhead Anonymous, Thu Jul 3 00:05Thanks for confirming my feelings. All that you stated seems like an accurate assessment of this request. Will keep all updated as the process continues. Thanks again. G