tonymbullWed Oct 1, 2008 20:2318.104.22.168 (XFF: 22.214.171.124)They are ill informed like most educrats.
How did you make out with this situation?
- exempt letter on place of worship letterhead? getupstandup, Tue Jul 1 22:05Hello All, My child is not vaccinated. I've submitted a letter requesting religious exemption upon request from her daycare. They returned the letter stating that it had to be on letterhead from our... more
- bull tonym, Wed Oct 1 20:23
- Re: bull getupstandup, Wed Oct 1 21:13Thanks for the reply. We submitted a letter stating that we would not submit another exemption letter and any further request by the State should be made in writing to us. The daycare director... more
- Re: bull Tonym, Thu Oct 2 13:43Thanks for answering. I think everyone should post their positive results so parents can see how easy it is to request an exemption.
- RE:exempt letter on place of worship letterhead Cellaigh, Wed Jul 2 06:39No letterhead is necessary. What counts is what is in your letter. You could write your exemption request on a piece of toilet paper if you wanted to. What stationery it is written on makes your... more
- RE:exempt letter on place of worship letterhead Anonymous, Thu Jul 3 00:05Thanks for confirming my feelings. All that you stated seems like an accurate assessment of this request. Will keep all updated as the process continues. Thanks again. G