Jenform?Sat Oct 31, 2009 07:4622.214.171.124My daughter will be attending kindergarten in the fall. Our exemption letter worked through preschool but wanted to see what you have for kindergarten which I'm assuming will be more difficult.
- success getting my son enrolled in Kindergarten Tonym, Mon Jan 12 21:26You can read my post below. I had success getting my son enrolled in Kindergarten by using this form. This is after the school nurse really strongarmed my wife by misrepresenting that there was no... more
- Re: success getting my son enrolled in Kindergarten LuAnn Drost, Fri May 3 13:26I don't see your post.. I'd really like to read it though. My grandson is to enter school in Suffolk County next year and we would really like to arm ourselves with info and support system.
- Kindergarten enrollment Amandaq, Mon Jun 4 10:11I am facing the same issue via exemption form for Kindergarten. and I am curious how "in depth" you letter was? thanks
- exemption letter healthgirl, Fri Jun 8 15:02Hello everyone - I was recently granted an exemption for my son who will be entering kindergarten in the fall. My letter, which was VERY in depth, was reviewed by the school principal and approved... more
- Re: exemption letter LuAnn Drost, Fri May 3 13:28Thanks so much for the info. I will investigate.
- form? Jen, Sat Oct 31 07:46
- exemption letter cost blacklab, Fri Oct 23 15:12what was the fee for the cfic letter please? I also am in need of one.