svb98887DU etc.Sat Jul 5, 2008 11:24184.108.40.206They have the equipment to eradicate the problem, but they consider that to be only used on them since they created the problem in the first place. "Protesting" over the last 50 years or so have proven one thing. Those in charge only care about themselves. DU is only one tree of many in their forest. Take down one tree(this is what we have been trying to do for many decades) and they grow another. The trees get worse and worse, but the masses continue to focus on the trees instead of the real problem, the forest. They use the "problem/solution" method. They cause the "problem", then they offer you the ready made "solution". To these people human life is just cannon fodder. They want to get rid of several Billion of us, that way those left will be their slaves. The upcoming election is a decision of which of Bush's cousin they want you to elect.
- Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. APFN, Sat Jul 5 08:20Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. Dlind49@aol.com wrote: please diitribute this world wide... Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens Requiring Immediate Action By President Bush, Prime Minister Brown, and Prime... more
- Re: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD APFN, Sat Jul 5 16:34-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:01:50 -0700 (PDT) From: Kelly Wakefield firstname.lastname@example.org R To:... more
- uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sat Jul 5 16:18I don't know about breathing uranium dust but ingested uranium was removed with apparent 100% effectiveness by me taking the following together food grade bentonite clay in water solution... more
- Re: uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 09:52How did you determine the "100% effectiveness"? What form of Uranium did you ingest? UO2? ADU? U3O8? Some forms are absorbed into your blood while other forms will pass right through. And don't you... more
- Uranium poisoning treatment etnob, Sun Jul 6 04:28Didn't you forget to include potassium iodide that was used after Chernobyl in the USSR?
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 10:04Chernobyl was in the Ukraine and was a reactor full of fission products, Iodine 131 being one of them. I-131 uptake into the thyroid could probably be partially blocked with the potassium iodide... more
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sun Jul 6 04:42potassium iodide is for radiation poisoning is it not?
- U.S. Army emergency response procedures following DU use APFN, Sat Jul 5 13:43-------- Original Message -------- Subject: U.S. Army emergency response procedures following DU use Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:08:03 EDT From: Dlind49@aol.com To: APFN@apfn.org, APFN@apfn.org CC:... more
- DU etc. svb98887, Sat Jul 5 11:24