xvleouranium poisoning treatmentSat Jul 5, 2008 16:1822.214.171.124I don't know about breathing uranium dust but ingested uranium was removed with apparent 100% effectiveness by me taking the following together
food grade bentonite clay in water solution
Alpha-Lipoic acid (an amino acid) capsules R-ALA is best
L-cysteine tablets (another amino acid)
Magnesium (get the right one) capsules.
Extreme tiredness symptoms -inability to work as a result - cleared up completely
excretia was neon orange - the nickname for uranium as it comes out of the ground in Australia is 'yellowcake' - so I found this virtuality glowing clour quite revealing
- Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. APFN, Sat Jul 5 08:20Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. Dlind49@aol.com wrote: please diitribute this world wide... Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens Requiring Immediate Action By President Bush, Prime Minister Brown, and Prime... more
- Re: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD APFN, Sat Jul 5 16:34-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:01:50 -0700 (PDT) From: Kelly Wakefield firstname.lastname@example.org R To:... more
- uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sat Jul 5 16:18
- Re: uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 09:52How did you determine the "100% effectiveness"? What form of Uranium did you ingest? UO2? ADU? U3O8? Some forms are absorbed into your blood while other forms will pass right through. And don't you... more
- Uranium poisoning treatment etnob, Sun Jul 6 04:28Didn't you forget to include potassium iodide that was used after Chernobyl in the USSR?
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 10:04Chernobyl was in the Ukraine and was a reactor full of fission products, Iodine 131 being one of them. I-131 uptake into the thyroid could probably be partially blocked with the potassium iodide... more
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sun Jul 6 04:42potassium iodide is for radiation poisoning is it not?
- U.S. Army emergency response procedures following DU use APFN, Sat Jul 5 13:43-------- Original Message -------- Subject: U.S. Army emergency response procedures following DU use Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:08:03 EDT From: Dlind49@aol.com To: APFN@apfn.org, APFN@apfn.org CC:... more