Re: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhDSat Jul 5, 2008 16:34184.108.40.206-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD.
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:01:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kelly Wakefield firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY, AIN'T NOBODY, TALKING BOUT THE ATOMIC ENERGY
COMMISSION AND THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTIVE ASSOCIATION,
APPROVING THE REMANUFACTURE OF RADIO ACTIVE METALS ??????
ANYTHING METAL, CAN AND MAYBE HOT HOT HOT .
HOW BOUT UR NEW CAR ???
DAMN EVERYONE IN THE DISTRICT OF CRIMMINAL KILLERS.
Y'all, do realize Congress Assembled, has declaimed
WAR on the American People, numerous times, WHY,
U mean, THEY never told U ???
Gee, I wunder, WHY NOT.
For THEY have intended evil against you;
THEY have devised a plot:
THEY will be unable to put it into practice.
For You will make THEM turn their back;
You will aim at their faces with your bows.
--- On Sat, 7/5/08, APFN
> From: APFN APFN@apfn.org
> Subject: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens -
Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD.
> To: "APFN GOOGLE GROUP"
> Cc: "Dlind49" Dlind49@aol.com
> Date: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 4:28 PM
> Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. —
> APFN, Sat Jul 5
> Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. Dlind49@aol.com
> please diitribute this
> world wide...
> Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens
> Requiring Immediate
> Action By President Bush,
> Prime Minister Brown, and Prime Minister
> Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. Dlind49@aol.com former
> Director, U.S. Army
> Depleted Uranium project
> ... more
> APFN MESSAGE BOARD:
- Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. APFN, Sat Jul 5 08:20Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD. Dlind49@aol.com wrote: please diitribute this world wide... Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens Requiring Immediate Action By President Bush, Prime Minister Brown, and Prime... more
- Re: Depleted Uranium Situation Worsens - Dr. Doug Rokke, PhD APFN, Sat Jul 5 16:34
- uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sat Jul 5 16:18I don't know about breathing uranium dust but ingested uranium was removed with apparent 100% effectiveness by me taking the following together food grade bentonite clay in water solution... more
- Re: uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 09:52How did you determine the "100% effectiveness"? What form of Uranium did you ingest? UO2? ADU? U3O8? Some forms are absorbed into your blood while other forms will pass right through. And don't you... more
- Uranium poisoning treatment etnob, Sun Jul 6 04:28Didn't you forget to include potassium iodide that was used after Chernobyl in the USSR?
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 10:04Chernobyl was in the Ukraine and was a reactor full of fission products, Iodine 131 being one of them. I-131 uptake into the thyroid could probably be partially blocked with the potassium iodide... more
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sun Jul 6 04:42potassium iodide is for radiation poisoning is it not?
- U.S. Army emergency response procedures following DU use APFN, Sat Jul 5 13:43-------- Original Message -------- Subject: U.S. Army emergency response procedures following DU use Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:08:03 EDT From: Dlind49@aol.com To: APFN@apfn.org, APFN@apfn.org CC:... more