APFNOklahoma City Bombing: 30 Unanswered QuestionsFri Nov 28, 2008 11:17126.96.36.199Oklahoma City Bombing: 30 Unanswered Questions
From Team Infinity
Despite Timothy McVeigh's guilty verdict, numerous unanswered questions about the murderous Oklahoma City bombing remain. Indeed, there are so many unanswered questions, it is amazing that the prosecution was able to secure a conviction at all. So pull up a front-row seat for the McVeigh lynching, folks, and contemplate a few of the contradictions in the official account of the OKC bombing before it all gets flushed down the memory hole.
1. If the bombing of the Alfred E. Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City was a terrorist reprisal for the Federal massacre of the Branch Davidians at Waco, why were no BATF or FBI agents injured? Why was EVERY BADGE-CARRYING FEDERAL AGENT absent from work at nine o'clock on a weekday morning, their offices staffed only with civilian clerical workers?
2. When the word first got out that no Federal agents had been present in the building, the BATF produced its Resident Agent Alex McCauley who told a long story about his own heroism and that of a fellow ATF man who allegedly fell three floors in an elevator, walked away from it, and then helped rescue others trapped by the bomb. This was quickly exposed as a fabrication in an angry interview by building maintenance supervisor Duane James, who described McCauley's story as "pure fantasy". James examined the elevator in question and also the central control panel and pointed out a number of technical and logical reasons why the miraculous elevator incident simply couldn't have happened in the way claimed. The McCauley account was quietly retracted and flushed down the memory hole by the ATF, with the help of the media. They now admit that McCauley was nowhere near the building when the bomb went off, although they refuse to discuss his exact whereabouts or the whereabouts of any other ATF agent at the time of the explosion.
Will BATF Agent Alex McCauley be disciplined for telling a self-serving lie which falsely made himself out to be a hero? If that was not the purpose, why did he make this palpably false public statement?
3. Why was U.S. Judge Wayne Alley, whose office was located in the Federal building, warned several weeks in advance in a Justice Department memo to be prepared for an unnamed "terrorist act" directed against the Federal building?
4. Judge Alley made the above admission to the Portland Oregonian immediately after the bombing. He has since refused to repeat it or allow himself to be interviewed again. Why?
5. Why did Ken Stern fax warnings to Federal judges and officials, legislators, and prosecutors warning of a possible attack on a government building or installation on the second anniversary of Waco on April 10th, 1995, nine days before the OKC bombing?
6. “Norma,” a witness who worked in an office building just down the street from the Federal building, told reporter Sherry Koonce what she saw prior to the explosion: “The day was fine, everything was normal when I arrived for work at about 7:45 a.m. There was some talk about the bomb squad among the employees at our office. We wondered what it was doing in our parking lot. Around nine I heard and felt a huge explosion. Then someone said it had to be a bomb, and we all knew. I remembered the bomb squad in our parking lot and knew what had happened.”
“Norma” has since quit her job, gone into hiding and refused to speak again to any reporters or investigators. So have a number of other people who saw the heavily armed and equipped bomb squad in the area up to three hours before the blast. Why?
7. Why did all mention of the facts outlined in questions 1 thru 6 disappear from the news media after the first week of coverage of the bombing? Why has the media consistently suppressed and refused to report any information or evidence which indicates that, at the very least and regardless of who was responsible, there was Federal foreknowledge that the bombing would take place?
8. By definition, a terrorist must take credit for his violence, or else there is no compelling reason to commit a crime. The specific purpose of terrorism is to gain a political end through the credible threat to commit future acts of violence. No one has claimed credit for the Oklahoma City bombing. Militia and right-wing groups, the alleged masterminds and presumed beneficiaries, have been particularly vehement in denouncing the explosion and in many cases have cooperated directly with Federal agencies to absolve themselves of any involvement. The only statement of alleged political motive comes from the very government which was attacked. Why is this?
9. Did the Alfred Murrah building warehouse documents relating to the attack on the Branch Davidians at Waco? If so, what happened to those documents? Were they destroyed? If so, were any copies kept elsewhere? If not, why not?
10. Will the missing papers, if any, affect former Attorney General Ramsey Clark's lawsuit against the ATF and FBI on behalf of the Branch Davidian survivors?
Note: Today 11/28/2008 C-SPAN3 played OKC BOMBING
CLIPS FROM 2005
Oklahoma City Bombing Cover-Up
APFN Oklahoma City Bombing 'Pogo Radio Your Way'
WHO KILLED TERRY YEAKEY?
Only a couple of hours into the rescue, Sgt. Terrence Yeakey became
painfully aware of something disturbing. Did he somehow figure out that the
building had been blown from the inside and that the news reports were
baloney? Did he overhear a strange conversation from some of the many ATF
agents who were on the scene sooner than they should have been? Whatever it
was, Terry was upset. He called his wife that morning crying - the big ol'
Teddy Bear of a guy was crying - and saying repeatedly, "It's not true. It's
not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way." Terry Yeakey may have
been the first to discover the sham.
[APFN] The Terrance (Terry) Yeakey Incident
Terrance (Terry) Yeakey was a courageous young black
Oklahoma City police officer who was on duty near the
Murrah Building the morning of that building's bombing.
Officer Yeakey entered the bombed out Murrah building
and saw things that apparently caused him to be murdered.
The hideous details are within these audio tapes, an interview
with Terrance Yeakey's wife:
Execution Eye Witness - Susan Carlson, Media Witness: 4 min.
27 sec. "he appeared to be still breathing or what appeared
to be shallow breathing, even after being pronounced dead
and his eyes remained open".
Windows Media Player) - See and hear this first. Execution
Re: OKC anniversary
OKC BOMBING: Congress left us high and dry, families say
Did Oklahoma City Bombers Have Help?
Re: [OKC BOMBING] FBI acted slowly in tip
Secret Pentagon Report on Oklahoma City Bombing
INFO AND LINKS: OKC BOMBING
[OKC BOMBING] FBI acted slowly in tip on Nichols, bomb cache
URGENT PRESS RELEASE: Terry Nichols wants to talk...
OKC Bombing's 'Lost Information'
[OKC BOMBING] - FBI AGENT "JOHN DOE #2"
RE: OKC BOMBING & FBI SA JAMES R. FINCHLEY
Nick Berg - 911 - OKC Bombing Connection
Oklahoma City bombing memorial - Cheney to speak
Two Ryder Trucks Used in OKC Bombing
RE: OKC BOMBING & JOHN DOE #2
Amazing New Evidence - FBI Informant In OKC Bombing
FEDERAL MURDER INC. TIED TO OKC TERROR BOMBING
almost positive the OKC blast was a mini nuke
[OKC BOMBING] DREAM BUST OF THE CENTURY
It's only a drama. Padilla is an informant
PROOF: TIMOTHY McVEIGH died (Maybe) as a SOLDIER
OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING: BASIC FACTS
ARE THESE THE REAL OKC BOMBERS
OKC Bombshell Implicates Feds In Murrah Blast
THE OKLAHOMA CITY "BOMBING" REALLY AN EMP EVENT
DID INHOFE KNEW OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IN OKC BOMBING?
Nat'l Intel Director Candidate Covered up OKC Bombing
CALL FOR FOX NEWS CEO TO IMPROVE OKC BOMBING SPECIAL
OKC Bombing: A DAY OF TRUTH - TEN YEARS LATER
CHERTOFF CREATED TERROR PRETEXTS FOR US POLICE STATE
(Cont'd) CHERTOFF CREATED TERROR PRETEXTS
OSWALD AND DEALEY PLAZA VS. McVEIGH AND THE OKC BOMBING
Chandra Levy & OKC Bombing Connection?
NICK BERG + 911 + OKC BOMBING CONNECTION:
The OKC Bombing: A Day of Truth ~ Ten Years Later
WING TV Exclusive: OKC Press Conference - 04-05-05
Oklahoma City Murrah Building Bombing Evidence
OKC bombing speakers forum on April 20, 2005
Oklahoma City Bombing Questions - email@example.com
Jayna Davis - From Oklahoma City to the Middle East
The Oklahoma City Bombing - many unanswered questions
9-11 Attack on America