jmaddo1Re: uranium poisoning treatmentSat Feb 7, 2009 09:5222.214.171.124How did you determine the "100% effectiveness"?
What form of Uranium did you ingest? UO2? ADU? U3O8? Some forms are absorbed into your blood while other forms will pass right through.
And don't you think your excreta color was due to the pills you took?
- uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sat Jul 5 16:18I don't know about breathing uranium dust but ingested uranium was removed with apparent 100% effectiveness by me taking the following together food grade bentonite clay in water solution... more
- Re: uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 09:52
- Uranium poisoning treatment etnob, Sun Jul 6 04:28Didn't you forget to include potassium iodide that was used after Chernobyl in the USSR?
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment jmaddo1, Sat Feb 7 10:04Chernobyl was in the Ukraine and was a reactor full of fission products, Iodine 131 being one of them. I-131 uptake into the thyroid could probably be partially blocked with the potassium iodide... more
- Re: Uranium poisoning treatment xvleo, Sun Jul 6 04:42potassium iodide is for radiation poisoning is it not?