Uploaded by republicusagoldBill Foust was assassinated Sunday June 19Mon Jun 20, 2011 17:07126.96.36.199 (XFF: 188.8.131.52)Bill Foust was assassinated Sunday June 19
by Arizona Page Police Dept. employee(s)
Man on the Land and The Secretary of State
Uploaded by republicusagold on Jun 2, 2011
Our man on the Land Bill or Bill for short http://republicforarizona.org talks about the relationships between the the United States and the Americans that live on the land as well. it is evident the United States is a foreign corporation operating as a government and the Secretary of State is the bridge between them.
Under the Constitution, the President of the United States determines U.S. foreign policy.The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President's chief foreign affairs adviser.
Created in 1789 by the Congress as the successor to the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of State is the senior executive Department of the U.S. Government. The Secretary of State's duties relating to foreign affairs have not changed significantly since then, but they have become far more complex as international commitments multiplied. These duties-the activities and responsibilities of the State Department-include the following:
• Serves as the President's principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy;
• Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs;
• Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
• Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
• Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
• Personally participates in or directs U.S. representatives to international conferences, organizations, and agencies;
• Negotiates, interprets, and terminates treaties and agreements;
• Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
• Supervises the administration of U.S. immigration laws abroad;
• Provides information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries;
• Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;
• Promotes beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries;
• Administers the Department of State;
• Supervises the Foreign Service of the United States.
In addition, the Secretary of State retains domestic responsibilities that Congress entrusted to the State Department in 1789. These include the custody of the Great Seal of the United States, the preparation of certain presidential proclamations, the publication of treaties and international acts as well as the official record of the foreign relations of the United States, and the custody of certain original treaties and international agreements. The Secretary also serves as the channel of communication between the Federal Government and the States on the extradition of fugitives to or from foreign countries.
News & Politics
secretary of State man on the Land American Citizens United
States Republic for the united States Republic for Arizona
William Dale Foust De Jure Arizona Chief Justice Murdered by De Facto Police of Page
Written by Thomas Costanzo
The Republic for the united States of America
From the Desk of the Chief Ambassador
RuSA Verification #: RP208703120RuSA
Monday, June 20, 2011
Regarding: William Dale Foust
To My Fellow Americans,
It is with a heavy, heavy, broken heart that I write this press release this morning. My friend, Billy Foust, left this world yesterday evening for another. In a most tragic manner Bill was shot and killed by a Page, Arizona police officer in the driveway of his home. The specifics of the incident are not known at this time. As details become available the Republic will be notified. So that we all may honor Bill, his loved ones, and the Republic for which he stood and that he loved beyond measure, please take pause in your day for a moment to remember our brother and pray for Bill, his wife, his family, and all those that require our Father’s blessing at this time.
This evening at 5:30 PST we invite the Republic to join the prayer call. The call in number is 712-432-0075 and the code is 359789. Our Republic Chaplain, Wade Butler, will lead a special prayer session in honor of Bill and for his family. In this truly sorrowful time please let us unite the Republic in prayer.
On behalf of all those who were fortunate enough to have known Bill, it can be said without reservation that William Dale Foust will be written about in history books as one of the favorite sons of the Republic and truly one of the present day “Founding Fathers.”
He was committed to the cause of our Republic with complete passion and dedication, bringing his unique blend of intelligence, humor and courage to all that he applied his most sincere capacities. All who had the pleasure of knowing and interacting with him were lifted in spirit and felt embraced by his love and passion for freedom and justice. It was not much more than a year ago that he was introduced to the principles of law that our Republic is founded upon, and from that instant he dedicated almost every waking hour to study, to teaching and to engaging the work of freedom for the benefit of everyone. He was a selfless player in the re-inhabiting and development of the Republic and all here in Arizona and many throughout the nation looked upon him as a natural born leader with many years ahead of him of service. He will be deeply missed by all.
I leave you with this thought about Bill. Saturday night Bill, Clyde Cleveland and I talked into the late night about the Republic and the need to come together in unity. We discussed the varied opinions about things that need to be done. It was Bill in his calm measured tone that reminded us that we must respect the diversity of everyone’s perspectives, for if we do not all may be for naught. By the end of the call we agreed that we all want the same thing, and in the spirit of unity and common ground, we need to talk with each other and work through differences to come to common resolve.
He was my true friend and I tell you this, Billy Foust was a man for the ages. Let us now come together in his honor in that unity he believed so strongly was the one common ground that we must share for the greater good of our nation and this world. On behalf of the Arizona Republic, our Governor, Hal Epperson, and on behalf of all of Billy’s extended Republic family –
God bless you buddy, you are loved.
Our Deepest Condolences,
The Republic for the united States of America
- Bills deathAnd thats it Dusty, Tue Jun 21 11:29And thats it I still cant believe how programed we are how sad.
- Mr. Foust killed: shot for trying to grab a Taser? APFN, Tue Jun 21 02:24The latest update states that Mr. Foust tried to "gain control of the officer's Taser", so the officer shot him. I realize that we civilians should never touch a LEO in any way -- but being shot for... more
- Re: Mr. Foust killed: shot for trying to grab a Taser? Damon, Wed Jun 22 05:32He died defending his home from foreign invaders. Trying to wrestle away the officer's taser was a statement-- he would rather die with his dignity intact that lie drooling on the ground so some... more