Hillary Clinton welcomes Christine Lagarde's IMF candidacyTue May 1, 2012 16:1922.214.171.124Hillary Clinton welcomes Christine Lagarde's IMF candidacy ... May 26, 2011 ... Hillary Clinton welcomes Christine Lagarde's IMF candidacy. US Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton said that America welcomed "women who ...
Hillary Clinton welcomes Christine Lagarde's IMF candidacy
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that America welcomed "women who are well qualified" to run big institutions like the International Monetary Fund but stopped short of officially endorsing Christine Lagarde, the favourite candidate for the job left vacant by Dominique Strauss-Kahn's resignation.
Hillary Clinton tipped for World Bank job as Robert Zoellick steps ... Feb 15, 2012 ... Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State, is reportedly in talks over ... the Bank
and its sister organisation the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Hillary Clinton to head the IMF - TeamstersOnline The world economy will be saved. Our savior is close at hand...... NOT! Hillary
Clinton to head the IMF.
Waiting for the next World Bank president | Shadow Government Feb 15, 2012 ... Another American will get the job, likely Hillary Clinton. The IMF and World Bank
are seen as twinned institutions by their shareholders.
Dinarguru.blogspot.com: "Video of Hillary Clinton:" IMF says Iraq will ... Place where you will find the latest news and events dinars.Recent news on the
dinar, data, events, RV, content, and as the dinar is being reviewed and ...
US fully supports IMF in demanding Argentina submits its stats to ... Apr 20, 2012... said the report from Ms Hillary Clinton. The release and the existence of such a
report occurs when the IMF-World Bank spring meetings in ...
IMF rejects call to cut ties with Iran
International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde speaks in April 2012 in Washington, DC. The IMF rejected a call by a US anti-Iran group for it to cut its relations with Tehran's central bank in order to adhere to US and European sanctions. AFP - The International Monetary Fund on Tuesday rejected a call by a US anti-Iran group for it to cut its relations with Tehran's central bank in order to adhere to US and European sanctions.
The IMF said its account with Bank Markazi is simply related to Iran's membership in the IMF and does not contravene sanctions placed on Tehran to pressure it not to develop nuclear weapons.
The advocacy group United Against Nuclear Iran, a group of US ex-diplomats and government officials, said that the IMF needed to shut down its account with Bank Markazi, a specific target of the sanctions, or suspend Iran's membership in the fund.
It also criticized the IMF managing director, Christine Lagarde, for meeting with Bank Markazi's chief during the IMF's spring meeting last month in Washington, and for allegedly "lavishing praise on Iran and Bank Markazi."
"The IMF must also stop treating the Iranian regime like a responsible government in good standing at a time when the international community is trying to isolate it."
But IMF spokesman William Murray said the IMF's account at Iran's central bank is simply there to hold the Iranian funds committed to the IMF as an obligation of its membership in the crisis lender.
"According to our constitution... the IMF's holdings of each member's currency are maintained with the central bank of the relevant member, including Iran," Murray said.
"There is nothing in the EU or US sanctions regimes that is inconsistent with these arrangements."
As for UANI's call to suspend Iran's membership in the 188-member Fund, Murray said: "This is a matter that is best taken up with the Fund's member countries. We have no comment."
UANI is a group of former US diplomats, security officials, academics and others aimed at raising pressure on Tehran.
Mark Wallace, a former US ambassador to the United Nations, is the group's president.
- Hillary Clinton heads to China on 'high-stakes' trip APFN, Tue May 1 12:03Hillary Clinton heads to China on 'high-stakes' trip - Vancouver Sun 13 hours ago ... U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton left on Monday on a high-stakes trip to Beijing, where a blind.... more
- Hillary Clinton welcomes Christine Lagarde's IMF candidacy APFN, Tue May 1 16:19
- Bill and Hillary are, powerful Illuminist witches! APFN, Tue May 1 12:22Bill and Hillary are, powerful Illuminist witches! http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1224.cfm You simply cannot ignore the fact that Bill and Hillary Clinton are powerful practising Illuminist... more
- Hilary Clinton: A Mother of Darkness APFN, Tue May 1 12:11Hilary Clinton: A Mother of Darkness and Illuminati Witch? http://rosaleen-thewhistler.blogspot.com/2009/12/hilary-clinton-illuminati-witch.html also: http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1224.cfm When... more
- Hillary was sending a coded message APFN, Tue May 1 12:15Hillary was sending a coded message to all fellow occultists. http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1224.cfm Agent Aldrich observed much in the course of the nearly 3 years he spent at the Clinton White... more