Recurring UFO Reported over MissouriSun Jun 3, 2012 10:57188.8.131.52Recurring UFO Reported over Missouri
Published: 2:32 PM 5/27/2012
Missouri - 05-23-12
Almost every clear night for the last 3 to 4 weeks I’ve seen an object to the north of my house that stays in the same spot for hours. I go outside every 2 or 3 hours to smoke a cigarette and always look up at the sky.
When I saw it the first time a few weeks ago, I just thought it was a plane.
But every night, usually around 11 PM - 1 AM, I’d go outside and the object would be in the same spot. I’ve gotten binoculars out and looked, and the object has red and green or blue lights that flash (not at the same time).
I never lose sight of the object; it is always in the same area when I go out to smoke. Eventually I just go to bed.
Then I saw on the Kansas City news tonight someone had video and it was the same exact thing I’ve been seeing. I’m about a 4 hour drive away from there.
permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/missouri052312.html
source & references:
Connect with the UFO Casebook..
1948 Aztec New Mexico Incident
Published: 2:03 AM 6/1/2012
The Aztec Incident occurred in March 1948, just 8 months after the Roswell Incident, and based on information now available it appears the government and military had learned from their mistakes at Roswell. Aztec had no newspaper or radio reports as Roswell did, when the Incident happened, which then had to be covered up and excuses given for the next 65 years.
Over the years since Aztec happened there has been very little information forthcoming, in fact there were only 2 books published about the event, again unlike Roswell.
The first was Frank Scully’s, “Behind the Flying Saucers”, published in September 1950. The second book was co-written by William Steinman and Wendelle Stevens entitled, “UFO Crash at Aztec”, and published in 1986. Both of those books created controversy, and created more questions than answers.
Who was the mysterious “Dr. Gee”, how could a 99’ diameter craft be moved from the site to a secure location, and was the whole incident the work of con-men as many debunkers and critics have argued? There lies a similarity to Roswell in that debunkers and critics don’t normally do the research required, as was the case with Karl Pflock and Dave Thomas, who were two of the most vocal debunkers of the Aztec Incident.
Finally in 2012 a third book has been published, co-authored by Scott and Suzanne Ramsey, entitled, “The Aztec Incident, Recovery at Hart Canyon”, ISBN 978-0-9850046-0-6 (left). The unending research, travel to archives, witness interviews and expenses encountered by the Ramsey’s have finally answered some of the questions we have all had about Aztec over the years.
When Scott began his research some 25 years ago he assumed he would be able to prove or disprove the Aztec Incident within a few months. That didn’t happen and the more he delved into the facts about Aztec the more questions were raised.
During his many trips to Aztec he met and finally married Suzanne, who became his co-author, and together they have compiled a book full of factual information, (with documentation to support their findings), that will have many taking another look at the 1948 Aztec Incident.
The town of Aztec had noticed the notoriety Roswell was getting with the annual Roswell Festival, and decided to start their own annual symposium in an attempt to raise money for a new library. I was invited to speak at the first symposium held in Aztec in 1998 (the 50th anniversary of the event.)
Since then I have attended at least 8 of the annual events as either a speaker or Master of Ceremonies, and it was at these symposiums that I met Scott and Suzanne Ramsey and became seriously interested in the Aztec Incident.
Like many others having read the first two books published I had many questions about whether Aztec was a real event or not. Working with the Ramsey’s and others, discussing witnesses, visiting the crash site in Hart Canyon and other research we’ve done together, I soon became convinced that the Ramsey’s were in fact revealing new information not previously known. Their “Aztec Incident” book lays to rest many of the questions that have been asked over the years.
The Aztec Symposium
The Aztec Symposium began growing with attendance increasing every year, primarily due to the well-known researchers that were invited to speak each year at the annual event. The list of speakers invited to Aztec was like a “who’s who” of Ufology and the Aztec symposium became one of the most popular in the country, reaching a point where consideration was given to moving it to Farmington, a larger town a few miles west of Aztec that could facilitate the ever-increasing crowds.
Not all city fathers in Aztec supported the annual event; however through the friends of the Library a new library was built which the town of Aztec can be proud of. Recently someone now responsible for inviting speakers, decided to change the type researchers invited leaning more toward the paranormal types.
That resulted in a reduction in the number of people attending, and last year an announcement was made that the annual Aztec symposium would no longer take place.
Scott and Suzanne Ramsey, Randy Barnes, myself and a few others devoted a lot of hours over the years to make the Aztec symposium an event visitors looked forward to, and researchers such as Stanton Friedman, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Ted Phillips, Timothy Good and many others were an important part of making Aztec a respectable conference where serious researchers were able to share their knowledge with a receptive audience.
Reading through the Ramsey’s book, one gets an appreciation for the hours of work involved in writing such an account. It contains many pages of government documents and correspondence, in addition to the travel involved to 26 states, universities, military archives and witnesses interviewed.
This was not a couple of months project as Scott had anticipated originally, but rather a devotion to finding factual information with verification to determine if the Aztec Incident was a true event in 1948.
I believe the Ramsey’s have accomplished that, revealing information for the first time pertaining to different aspects of the Incident, which leave little doubt in the minds of the reader that Aztec was a real event, covered up by the military and government much better than the Roswell Incident had been when it happened 8 months earlier.
It appears that the mysterious “Dr. Gee” was in fact at least 8 different scientists combined under that one name. Moving the craft was thoroughly researched using an expert that had years of experience in moving large loads, determining the proper route, and considering the equipment that would have been available in 1948.
The so-called con men referred to by many of the debunkers in the first two books is thoroughly discussed and explained as nothing more than retaliation by a J.P. Cahn to get even with people for not allowing him to print the Aztec story.
Radar sites basically unknown to the public were discovered within a reasonable distance of Hart Canyon and operational in 1948.
Many of the first hand witnesses testimony revealed in this book, refers to oil field workers, law enforcement officers, a preacher, and others who were at the site at Hart Canyon in 1948, and saw the bodies inside the craft, and then sworn to secrecy by the military.
“The Aztec Incident” book is a must read and leaves no doubt that a craft came down in Hart Canyon a few miles east of Aztec New Mexico in March 1948, basically undamaged, containing bodies, was taken apart and transported off of the mesa, and remains covered up to this day, 64 years later.
permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/azteccrash.html
source & references:
Dennis G. Balthaser
UFOs, Aliens and Burgers
Published: 1:48 AM 6/1/2012
By Open Producer Sean O'Brien
UFOs and aliens are attracted to a remote outback roadhouse.
Would you like a mysterious sighting with your burger and fries?
Last winter Caitlin and her husband hit the road, to drive from Canberra to Katherine in the Northern Territory.
The outback experience was a thrill, and Caitlin aimed her camera out the window snapping the passing landscape, and many signs, along the way.
Up the dusty Oodnadatta Track, Caitlin stopped off at William Creek, to take a joy flight over nearby Lake Eyre, rapidly filling up with water and life.
And it seemed the further north Caitlin drove, the larger the road trains became.
Caitlin's favorite outback sign, however, is the one above, with the moping little green man.
Caitlin says: "Wycliffe Well is a bizarre town we passed through claiming to be the UFO Capital of Australia, we didn't stay overnight to see the nightly UFO sightings but there were plenty of plastic aliens lining the streets and in the caravan park to see".
Having driven through the outback a fair few times myself, I'm aware that there are many places that lay claim not only to the world's best meat pie, or best burger, but more otherworldly phenomenon as well.
Like Min Min lights, Yowies, and yes, UFOs and aliens.
all generally well signposted. We get hungry outback, and we love to be spooked.
Wycliffe Well, really nothing more than a road house plunked on the side of the track halfway up the Stuart Highway in the Northern Territory, is considered to be one of the four prime hotspots in the world for UFO sightings.
Strangely, the other hotspots are deserts as well.
What makes Wycliffe Well so special is that the sightings are continuous.
They often take the form of hovering lights on the horizon that may be static, and then move very rapidly.
There have literally been hundreds of these sightings at Wycliffe Well.
Why might this be?
Wycliffe Well is recognised as a power spot, sitting at the crossroads of several ley lines, a site of geographical importance.
It's certainly close to the Devil's Marbles, otherwise known by the local Indigenous traditional owners as Karlu Karlu.
According to the Dreamtime story, Arrange, the Devil Man, travelled through the area, and as he walked along he was making a hair string belt.
Clusters of hair dropped on the ground became the red granite boulders, perched one on top of the other, at Karlu Karlu.
Could the sightings at Wycliffe Well have something to do with Arrange?
Read article here:
Close Encounter with Triangle in New Mexico
Published: 11:54 PM 5/29/2012
Farmington, New Mexico - 05-07-12
About 1:00 AM, I was preparing to go to work. I live in Farmington, New Mexico, near the Four Corners.
The sky was clear and very dark because the small crescent moon hadn't yet risen.
My house faces south and I walked out my front door to the driveway and stopped in front of my garage when a movement in the sky caught my eye.
Facing southward, I looked up and saw a very large dark triangular-shaped object gliding ominously towards me & over me.
The object passed directly over me, heading due north.
As soon as it had passed overhead it was out of my view, since my garage and house blocked my view.
The object was gliding along very smoothly and rapidly. I felt a creepy feeling, like a chill up my spine.
It had a powerful presence, like a predator. I’m over 50 and this is my first UFO sighting. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a UFO since there was no sound at all. It was eerie.
I immediately went back inside and told some of my family members what I had just seen. Then I went back out and looked all around the sky but couldn't see any sign of it.
It was probably several miles away, since it was moving at a steady, smooth pace, probably about a mile every 10 seconds.
The size of it was so large, that a basketball held at arm’s length would just barely have covered it.
It could have been a top-secret spy drone or something, but I don't think our government has something that could fly that silently, with no sign of a propulsion system.
It blended in with the stars and the night sky so well, that someone driving in a car probably wouldn't have noticed it.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS.ORG
permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/newmexico051712.html
source & references:
submitted to www.ufocasebook.com
UFO Sighting - Colusa County, California, 1976
Published: 3:40 PM 5/29/2012
This UFO sighting occurred in Colusa County, California, on October 9, 1976.
An unknown flying object appeared in the skies over the farm of Bill and Linda Pecha. When a power outtage occurred, Mr. Pecha went outside to see if he could find the cause.
As he walked around the corner of his home, he spotted the unknown object.
Pecha estimated the object to be 150 ft. in diameter, 20ft. in height, and was a silver-gray in color. It hovered without making a sound.
Pecha further described the object as having appendages hanging below. Tentacle-like objects could be seen coming from the object, and lights were seen coming from the UFO.
As Pecha became frightened, he ran back into the house, informed his wife of what he saw, and they watched the UFO though a window.
Soon, the object flew away. They took their children to a neighbor's house, who also witnessed the mysterious flying craft.
The footage seen below was taken from a 1977 ABC News broadcast.
Colusa County is a county located in the Central Valley of the U.S. state of California, northwest of state capital Sacramento. As of the 2010 census, its population was 21,419. The county seat is Colusa.
- THE CURE FOR AUTISM UPDATE 2 William Mount, Tue May 29 18:43For those who are new: We have been working with a doctor who's 8year old child is autistic. In 8 years - not one word This doctor did everything the "Medical Community" can do. Along comes Dr. Mount ... more
- USS Estes (AGC-12) - Agent Orange and Heart Problems APFN, Wed May 30 16:19Agent Orange and Heart Problems] RE: USS Estes (AGC-12) -------- Original Message -------- Subject: [Fwd: Agent Orange and Heart Problems] Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:18:06 -0700 From: MCAC... more
- Agent Orange: Alphabetized Ships List watchman08, Wed May 30 17:55Monsanto and Dow Chemical = AGENT ORANGE As so often happens in war, the weapons you employ against an enemy often end up harming yourselves. “I got killed in Vietnam. I just didn’t know it at the... more
- Huge UFO flying over San Antonio, Texas 27-May-2012 Latest UFO Sightings, Thu May 31 08:21THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2012 Huge UFO flying over San Antonio, Texas 27-May-2012 UFO sightings - This interesting footage of unidentified flying object flying across the sky above San Antonio in Texas was... more
- Witnesses Describe Alien Beings in Craft over Clinton, Misso UFO Casebook, Thu May 31 22:50Witnesses Describe Alien Beings in Craft over Clinton, Missouri Published: 1:59 PM 5/31/2012 Clinton, Missoui - 05-25-12 Six of us were leaving a restaurant and traveling in two cars. We headed to... more
- Assassination monopoly (1) John Kaminski, Fri Jun 1 22:09Assassination monopoly They murdered 8 U.S. presidents, 5 Russian czars, the kings of England, France and many other countries, and are still killing. Who are they? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE OBVIOUS... more
- UFO Activity Over Dulce, New Mexico on Video UFO Casebook, Sat Jun 2 00:08UFO Activity Over Dulce, New Mexico on Video Published: 3:36 PM 5/30/2012 Dulce, New Mexico - May 28, 2012 Originally published on May 29, 2012 by JDQuantum In this video you can see objects moving... more
- AA flight to Reno returns to O'Hare after fuel problems Chicago Tribune, Sun Jun 3 10:23AA flight to Reno returns to O'Hare after fuel problems Comments 6Share41 AA flight to Reno returns to O'Hare after fuel problem (Tribune illustration / March 8, 2012) Maps Chicago O'Hare... more
- Recurring UFO Reported over Missouri UFO Casebook, Sun Jun 3 10:57
- "Remember your humanity, and forget the rest." Wikipedia, Sun Jun 3 11:31Russell–Einstein Manifesto From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Russell-Einstein Manifesto) This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this... more
- Breaking photos Cape Cod creature CRYPTOMUNDO Posted by: Loren Co, Mon Jun 4 03:55Posted by: Loren Coleman on June 3rd, 2012 This is a breaking story. Is it an unknown or known species? Is it a well-place gaffe, a construction, a hoax? A closer examination is required. Can you... more
- NASA's Edgar Mitchell: Aliens Exist & Government Cover Up is Latest UFO Sightings, Mon Jun 4 11:32MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2012 NASA's Edgar Mitchell: Aliens Exist & Government Cover Up is Real Edgar Mitchell, the sixth person to walk on the Moon, tells FOX News he knows people who were involved in the... more
- The al-Qaeda demon virus A government that survives by ly John Kaminski, Mon Jun 4 11:38The al-Qaeda demon virus A government that survives by lying to its own people is a government that needs to be permanently overthrown, immediately, if not sooner. By John Kaminski... more
- Kecksburg UFO incident Wikipedia, Sat Jun 2 06:19Kecksburg UFO incident From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A model of the crashed object, originally created for the show Unsolved Mysteries, and put on display near the Kecksburg fire station. The ... more
- Plane that veered off runway made emergency landing day befo Chicago Tribune, Thu May 31 09:12Plane that veered off runway made emergency landing day before Ads by Google Cheap Chicago Hotels Book Chicago Budget Hotels Direct. Best Rate Guarantee. Hilton.com/Chicago Top 5 Wireless Printers... more