anthny347legalization of marijuanaWed Jun 27, 2012 23:5220.127.116.11I was a smoker of the stuff for forty odd years from eighteen years old to fifty-eight, then I decided that I was better off without it. Duh, during these forty years of drug addiction I was put in a state institution in 1969.
Their I received another type of drug education that I was ready willing and able to learn.
Marijuana is the gateway drug, and I used to laugh at that propaganda till I realized they were speaking of me the great mind of drug thinking thought I was the master of marijuana and of meth,(SPEED)LSD and Heroine I was hooked, I went from a high school grad to a college educated bum, from a factory worker to Insurance worker, I was fired from every Job I had from 1968 onward.
So yes I advocate legalization of all drugs, take the profit out of them once and for all its time to take it out of the hands of the criminals who like the article says
profited from them to long on the backs of the little people who were just used as suckers for the rich to get richer..
- While the site was "asleep" APFN, Tue Jun 26 05:22Hello Folks, As most of you have already noticed, this weekend we scheduled maintenance at the same time Sister Ciara issued another appeal for support. While the site was "asleep" here are just a... more
- federal prosecution of medical marijuana dispensaries APFN, Tue Jun 26 07:33A blow to decriminalisation: in 2008, Barack Obama said federal prosecution of medical marijuana dispensaries would cease; that hasn't happened. Photograph: Justin Sullivan/Getty... more
- "We're not going to have legalized weed anytime soon." APFN, Tue Jun 26 07:44"We're not going to have legalized weed anytime soon." http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/16/obama-reelection-marijuana-legalisation Many might point to a 2004 video where Obama says he ... more
- Beezness is beezness mljanket, Tue Jun 26 21:25Legalization of marijuana is bad business. It depends on its illegality to maintain nice fat profit margins, it's the source of employment opportunities. Should it be legalized, prices would fall and ... more
- legalization of marijuana anthny347, Wed Jun 27 23:52