Jim Marrs - Suppressed News, Deceptions and LiesSat Jun 30, 2012 16:518.104.22.168ZEE VIXEO
Jim Marrs - Suppressed News, Deceptions and Lies
TRUTH SINKS IN DEPT.
Can it be that at least one major medium is beginning to get it? The problem with President Obama has less to do with race, religion and the economy than it does with unconstitutionality. And we’re not talking the still-unanswered questions over his birthplace or foreign student status. This is about his inability, or refusal, to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution, a violation of public trust far greater than the sex act that resulted in impeachment charges against Bill Clinton. This issue has nothing to do with liberal vs. conservative and everything to do with the question: are we a nation of law or a lawless nation. Read Mr. Curl’s article below and then think very hard when you go to the polls in November.
American Patriot Friends Network
SHARE .. NETWORK
- 9 bullets & health care, the soulation APFN, Sat Jun 30 11:58President Barack Obama worried and Republicans celebrated when they first heard the news. But not so fast: In the split-second rush to report the Supreme Court's health care decision Thursday, CNN... more
- Jim Marrs - Suppressed News, Deceptions and Lies APFN, Sat Jun 30 16:51
- C2C: esteemed metaphysician Stuart Wilde APFN, Sat Jun 30 18:03Metaphysics & Predictions Sat 06-30 Joining John B. Wells, esteemed metaphysician Stuart Wilde will discuss a possible false flag attack, the true nature of UFOs and the Greys, and his predictions of ... more
- Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP)Corporate escape from account By: Paul Craig Roberts, Mon Jul 2 05:42» TPP Corporate Escape From Accountability By: Paul Craig Roberts| July 2, 2012 | Information has been leaked about the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), which is being negotiated in secret by US... more
- Excerpts from Supreme Court's health care opinions APFN, Sat Jun 30 12:37Excerpts from Supreme Court's health care opinions Some excerpts from the ruling announced Thursday in which the Supreme Court narrowly upheld President Barack Obama's historic health care overhaul:... more