blueridgeWitness: "received [cell] phone call" before starting?Sun Jul 22, 2012 04:29184.108.40.206The news testimony of this clear-spoken witness provides some interesting clues. But there is a question first. Was the person who sat down front right, as described, the same as the shooter who came back "all in black, with armor", etc.? Or someone else? It is not absolutely certain, but seems consistent that it was the shooter, given his car was parked out back, where he obtained the weapons, armor, etc., to conveniently re-enter the theater and proceed.
1. Who called him on his cell phone? The witness says "it seemed like he got a phone call" and answered it, and all his action began at that point. Who was his accomplice? Did he have a lookout? Did he get a phone call, or did it just seem like it? Maybe he was merely using his cell device, or *faking like he got a phone call*, so that witnesses (like this one) would think he was just taking a call to excuse his going out the rear emergency exit? That is a possibility too.
2. Or, did he have a "handler"? Was he, hypothetically, "triggered" to action (as someone says below, Manchurian type candidate, e.g. Bourne Identity) by A CELL PHONE CALL, saying "go do it now". It is too much of a coincidence that his actions seemingly prompted by a cell phone call either saying "all clear" or commanding him to proceed.
3. The decisive, disciplined, firmness of mind required to immediately act into this military type mode is one that hints of a "mission mentality", fully trained, absolutely obedient to perform and carry out a required task without hesitation, fear, or regard for others.
4. The other alternative is that someone else let him in the emergency door...the witness does not state how long the time delay was, but hints that there was a lapse of time propping the door open and the shooter reentering.
5. HOW COME THE EMERGENCY DOOR DID NOT HAVE AN ALARM SINCE IT WAS PROPPED OPEN? It is not unusual to be able to exit these doors, I suppose. Maybe there is no alarm for keeping the door open and ajar.
The apparent CELL PHONE CALL is the hint that he DID NOT ACT ALONE, BUT HAD EITHER AN ACCOMPLICE, HANDLER, OR SOMEONE ELSE HELPING OR COMMANDING HIM IN HIS OPERATION, unless he faked using his cell phone for an excuse to exit and block open the door.
Here is the news video with the witness:
(There is a short delay at this link before video appears and begins).
- Denver Shooting - EYES WIDE OPEN! APFN, Fri Jul 20 11:47-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Denver Shooting Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:40:36 -0400 (EDT) From: To: email@example.com Notes on the shooting---interesting that 4 US troops were among the... more
- Witness: "received [cell] phone call" before starting? blueridge, Sun Jul 22 04:29
- Colorado Shooting: What We Know About James Holmes APFN, Fri Jul 20 18:18Colorado Shooting: What We Know About James Holmes (UPDATED) Denver News, Crime, Video, Aurora Shooting, Colorado Crime, Colorado Shooting, Dark Knight Shooting, Denver Shooting, James Holmes, Aurora ... more
- James Holmes: No Online Footprint APFN, Fri Jul 20 18:28James Holmes: No Online Footprint ABC News - 9 hours ago James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado movie theater shooting, appears to have been a tech-savvy 24-year-old, but it appears he left almost ... more
- UFOs: The Porton Down Affair UFO Casebook, Sun Jul 22 06:49UFOs: The Porton Down Affair Published: 2:29 PM 7/20/2012 UFO Phenomenon by Nick Redfern On the night of January 23, 1974, an enigmatic and unresolved event occurred on the Berwyn Mountains range in... more
- Inference:... jchorak7441, Sat Jul 21 00:53Of course, he had to have had an online presence. Evidently that was sanitized by the agency that was "handling" him. When madmen act in this fashion, don't they always have a message to the world in ... more
- Gunman kills 12, wounds 59- "Batman" premiere APFN, Fri Jul 20 18:00Gunman kills 12, wounds 59 at "Batman" premiere in Colorado http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/07/20/uk-usa-shooting-denver-idUKBRE86J0AJ20120720 By Keith Coffman and Stephanie Simon AURORA, Colo. |... more