blueridgeHypnotized, drugged, or psycho? Holmes Looks Dazed in CourtMon Jul 23, 2012 05:37220.127.116.11"Dazed", as CNN describes in this video below, is not quite the right word. He looks like he is trying to come out of a dream state, trance, or drug-induced state. Note how different from his normal pictures (without red hair) he appears! He looks as if he were someone sleep-walking.
Hypnotized? Drug-induced? This is cognitive impairment to someone who just worked out and executed a very detailed operation and personal "mission" in the last couple days. Is he hearing voices? This is the classic look of a mental patient in psychotic state with delusional thinking, with audio episodes hearing thoughts aloud in their head.
Remember the witness said (see next thread below), that it "appeared like he got a phone call" (cell phone lit up) just before leaving the theater back exit? Did he really get a phone call, or was that just an act to excuse his exit to get his gear out the back door? If it was a phone call, who called him, which initiated his action (unless it was just an act)? Could he have a handler that activated him?
What does this video tell you are the possibilities?
Read previous article, very worthwhile and relevant. Was he involved in neuroscience experimentation--his field of studies? (Is that just a coincidence?) It also says he did alot of "role play" gaming online, which could be a kind of brainwashing system to the mentally unstable, or even a means of training someone cognitively to carry out a mission. (Investigators should look specifically at the type of games he was role playing in). Was he reenacting an imaginary scene in the theater, as if he were a Cyborg? It sure appears that way, given the level of gear and sophistication employed, and robotic, unfeeling violence involved. Bourne Identity? Manchurian Candidate? Or unstable psycho who "went off" and lost it. Something does not add up. Drugs? This guy looks programmed, either self induced, brainwashed or suddenly psychotic. It is also a fact that schizophrenia often appears in mid to late 20s, triggered by some trauma or event.
Whatever the reason, this video says alot about his state of consciousness and mind within about 72 hours of his mass crime.
CNN footage video here from court room:
- Was Colorado Shooting Staged By The Government? watchman08, Sat Jul 21 10:11Was Colorado Shooting Staged By The Government? (NaturalNews) James Holmes, the Aurora, Colorado shooter who reportedly opened fire at a Batman movie premiere, was a medical student at the University ... more
- Hypnotized, drugged, or psycho? Holmes Looks Dazed in Court blueridge, Mon Jul 23 05:37
- Water main break causes evacuations, sinkhole By Jennifer Lin and Peter Mucha, Mon Jul 23 05:19Water main break causes evacuations, sinkhole By Jennifer Lin and Peter Mucha INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS Philadelphia Water Department workers start to make repairs Monday morning after a water-main... more
- Caught on Camera: Massive military plane lands at wrong airp Written by Beau Zimmer, Mon Jul 23 23:17Tampa, Fla. - The U.S. Air Force has yet to explain how a massive C-17 military cargo plane ended up landing at the wrong airport Friday. The plane bound for MacDill Air Force Base on the southern... more
- Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie t watchman08, Sun Jul 22 06:48Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater See Video HERE: http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/252995/396/Witness-Someone-let-gunman-inside-Colorado-movie-theater - AURORA, CO -- A man... more
- Re: Was Colorado Shooting Staged By The Government? klowens57, Sat Jul 21 18:22I told the wife it looked like a "Manchurian" operation. This guy, just from what i read did'nt seem the type to come off the tracks the way he did.She thinks i'm crazy so now at least i have... more
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Colorado Shooting Spree APFN, Sat Jul 21 16:22'Dark Knight Rises' Colorado Shooting Spree -- 12 Dead, 59 Injured James Holmes -- 1st Photo of 'Batman' Massacre Shooter 'Dark Knight' Massacre -- Cops Dealing With 'Sophisticated' Bomb in Suspect's ... more
- James Holmes jailed in solitary: inmates were talking about APFN, Sat Jul 21 16:29U.S Aurora shooting suspect James Holmes jailed in solitary: ĎAll the inmates were talking about killing himí 'He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,' a just-released inmate told the ... more