Cultural Reform Groups: Acton Institute for the StudyMon Aug 27, 2012 20:48184.108.40.206If you are a journalist in search of a particular news source please visit the organization's website by clicking on the links below. If you are unable to reach them through their website or your deadline is quickly approaching, please call us at (212) 290-1585 and we will provide you with their contact numbers.
Cultural Reform Groups
Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty
Alabama Clergy Council
American Civil Rights Institute
American Freedom Alliance
American Veterans in Domestic Defense
Americans For Truth
Americans United for Life
Biothics Defense Fund
Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny / B.O.N.D.
Campaign for Children and Families
Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute
Center for a Just Society / Ken Connor
Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
Center for Moral Clarity
Center for Reclaiming America
Christian Civil Liberties Union
Christian Coalition of Alabama
Christian Coalition of America
Christians Reviving America's Values
Coalition for the Common Good
Coalition of Conscience
College of Athanasius
Concerned Roman Catholics of America
Concerned Women for America
Concerned Women for America of Illinois
Covenant Worldwide Payment Processing
Faith and Action
Click to see full list:
Aug. 27, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ — “Grassroots conservatives have launched an unprecedented rules fight against an attempted coup by Mitt Romney’s agents at this year’s Republican National Convention,” announced Richard Viguerie, Chairman of ConservativeHQ.com.
“Principled conservative Republican Party leaders Morton Blackwell of Virginia and Jim Bopp of Indiana are spearheading the drive to gather the votes necessary to adopt a Minority Rules Report and defeat the proposed rules changes on the floor during Tuesday’s procedural sessions,” said Viguerie.
Delegates from Virginia, Indiana, and other states, along with some of the Republican National Committee’s longest-serving members, are fighting the proposed rules changes, instigated by Washington’s Republican political class, that would ensure that local GOP activists are permanently frozen out of influence at the Republican National Convention and the Party apparatus.
The Romney rules changes would:
· allow presidential campaigns to, in essence, “fire” duly elected delegates they don’t like and replace them with individuals of their own choosing;
· allow changes to the Republican Party rules between conventions, without a vote of delegates elected by the grassroots of the Party; and
· undo the rules regarding the primary calendar that were designed to stop the trend toward front-loading the primary season and preserve the opportunity for Republicans across the country to have a say in who their presidential candidate would be.
Blackwell’s letter to Republican National Convention delegates is available online
Blackwell’s letter to Republican National Convention delegates is available online.
- The Beginning of the End = By: Erick Erickson APFN, Mon Aug 27 21:30The Beginning of the End By: Erick Erickson (Diary) | August 28th at 03:15 AM http://www.redstate.com/2012/08/28/the-beginning-of-the-end/ Today marks the beginning of the end of Campaign 2012. This... more
- Playlist: Ron Paul 'We Are the Furture' APFN, Tue Aug 28 09:14Ron Paul and friends of liberty in Tampa Florida from the USF Sun Dome. by APFN in playlist Ron Paul 'We Are the Furture' Aug 26, 2012 click SHARE: ======================================= APFN: RON... more
- Central Intelligence Agency = Root of All Evil APFN, Mon Aug 27 21:46Root of All Evil?’ by Ray Keating: A Thriller About God, Politics, Money and Murder Aug 27 Posted by Rev. Robert A. Crutchfield CIA Map of International drug pipelines (Photo credit: Wikipedia) LONG... more