William MountUS INCOME LEVELS FALL TO 1989 LEVELSFri Sep 14, 2012 08:13126.96.36.199This is correct.
While the US Federal Reserve Bank is now purchasing $40 Billion in US Loan Securities and $150 Billion per month in US Stocks and Bonds you are getting broker.
The Federal Reserve System was designed to drain off the wealth of the USA and then present a broke and Broken USA to David Rothschild to control with an Iron Hand.
So far - the plan is working perfectly, as these crooks now buy YOUR companies and YOUR mortgages, turning the USA into a third world nation.
According to the National Wage Index the income levels were as follows
1) 1989 Level: $20,100
2) 2011 Level: $42,000
At a historical rate of inflation of 6% - Including transportation and housing and food costs, that means that your 1989 level should have gone from $20,000 to $40,000 in 1999, and then to $80,000 in 2009.
In other words - we are getting screwed while the US Federal Reserve steals America's Wealth.
For you Intel Geeks:
We have reached the breaking point. Look at the homes of Google just rotting in place because the banks own them and refuse to let any one buy them for a reasonable price.
America's Homes are literally rotting away.
It is time to pull out the strings and start a war. Killing an Ambassador - so what. Let us kill a few more in Yemen, Omen, and Egypt to get this ar started.
The GWEN units on the cell Towers have been fired up again all across the Middle East to enrage folks frequency 444 Khz I believe........but I may be off by 4 Khz.
Obama will have his war and your underground bases will turn into dust.
Pray that the Scum cranking up the GWEN units is booted off this planet.
Dr William B. Mount
- Re: US INCOME LEVELS FALL TO 1989 LEVELS ed63, Tue Sep 18 01:00On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive... more
- We have a clause in Section 30 of the Federal Reserve Act ed63, Tue Sep 18 00:58We have a clause in Section 30 of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 allowing the US to buy back the Federal Reserve Corporation for roughly $500 billion dollars any time we wish. We may also abolish... more
- The Daily Bail: 100 MOST RECENT STORIES APFN, Fri Sep 14 20:19The Daily Bail We watch CNBC so you don't have to... 100 MOST RECENT STORIES http://dailybail.com/100-most-recent-stories/ ======================================== CNBC FLASHBACK: Mark Haines LIVE... more
- Re: The Daily Bail: 100 MOST RECENT STORIES ed63, Tue Sep 18 15:46NewsHounds We watch Fox so you don't have to! http://www.newshounds.us/
- QE3 Explained In One Photo APFN, Fri Sep 14 10:48Peter Schiff On Bernanke's Operation Screw QE3 Explained In One Photo CLICK: Ron Paul Gets Bernanke To Admit To Monetizing The Debt http://dailybail.com/