William MountSAMO SAMO WITH A TWISTSun Oct 14, 2012 07:02184.108.40.206We think that the issues of the day are new and fresh, the press tells us that these problem s are all new to OUR generation. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Let us see what the issues of the day were in 1924, from the Congressional Digest from 1924:
1) The biggest question was how long the US (Corporation) will hold on the the Philippines. They Congressional Record state: "We recommend that the present status of the Philippine Islands continue until the people have had time to absorb and thoroughly master the power already in their hand."
Further: " The dangers of an Independent Philippine government would arise form external aggression, the lack of Filipino participation in the commerce and the industry of the islands, and from the financial conditions of the government.
So from 1898 - when the US initially occupied the Philippines until 1924 (26 years) the Filipino people were not ready for independence, according to the US Congress.
In other worlds - indefinite occupation.
Do those words sound familiar?
The US Corporation (USC 2, Sec 286) still has troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, Japan, Germany, Francs, Italy Belgium, Holland, England, Iceland........
2) The US Supreme Court granted Pensions to veterans of the War of 1812, the American Civil War (1865) and the certain Indian wars that ended in 1880.
Sound familiar Korean, Vietnam and Gulf War vets?
In addition, Pensions were ranted to Veterans Blinded during the American Civil War, not World War 1.
So 59 years after the American Civil War ended The US Supreme Court authorized them to receive a small pension for their War Service Disability.
3) Discussions about how to best add money to the Department of Defense - a Mid Term Appropriations bill for the DOD.
In this case the consideration was made to raise $6.5 Million dollars to increase Main Gun Elevation on Battleships and Cruisers Bill HR 6820.
It was denied.
4) "Pending before the senate is a proposal that this Government give it's support to the Permanent Court of International Justice."
So the US then initiated support for the International Courts.
5) Immigration. Senate Bill 2576 would grant limitations on immigration.
At the time, immigrants did not receive Welfare, Social Security, Housing, Food Stamps, etc. for coming to this nation. They had to work, like every one else.
6) Agricultural Relief Proposals - to pay farmers not to farm.
7) Congress passed a bill for relief of German Women and Children as their Mark under QE4 went from 10 marks per dollar to 1 Billion Marks per dollar.
8) Some of the books published by Congress:
a) Dusting Cotton from Planes.
b) Digestibility of Raw Starches and Carbohydrates.
c) Foot and Mouth Disease.
d) Wall Plaster, It's Ingredients, Preparation and Properties.
e) A Standard State Zoning Enabling Act under which municipalities May Adopt Zoning Regulations.
A not about e),until 20 December 1913 we owned our land free and clear of Government Intrusions - Allodial Ownership. This is called: FREEDOM and LIBERTY. We paid no property taxes and we owned our land.
Does 21 Dec 1913 sound familiar?
The Federal Reserve System contract runs out 21 Dec 2012.
We passed the Solar Maximum 13 Oct 2011, but GOD is not done with the Sun yet....so expect some real surprises real soon, so says the I Am That I Am.
In 21 Dec 1913 we gave that right away and property taxes and zoning came into play.
On 21 Dec 2012 we are supposed to get out FREEDOM and LIBERTY back We shall see.
If you think you have LIBERTY or FREEDOM and you own your own land then stop paying your Property Taxes and see how long it takes for the US Corporation to evict you.
In 1924 we accepted the same garbage we are accepting today. We are like Sheep being led to the slaughter.
The difference here is that we are being led by a National Socialist (Fascist) Corporation that is now killing us with additives in our food and water, vaccines, medication, pollution to the air and water, and from the air through the 8th of the 9th Air Wing, USAF.
We refused to stand up to these abuses in 1924, and we still refuse to stand up to these abuses in 2012 - it is just that the US Corporation admits to serving Lucifer and admits to killing us.
For you Intel Geeks:
1) Israel has awoken, so have the 180 nations now signed on with the BRIC nation.
2) The 17th is still on, same as the 17 of Sep. My President - this is 42 or 43 attempts on your life we have stopped.
GOD will now deal with you for your lack of Gratitude and for your agencies stripping me of all I have owned. Girdle your loins in DC, it's going to get rough and a little "Shaky:, so says the I Am That I Am, who was and is and is to come.
Go hide in your Under Ground Bases - they are not safe - just look at the Self Destruct Nukes under each and every one of them. Go ahead - GOD dares you to hide.
Please Pray that you are not caught up in the array that is about to overtake the US Corporate Government. No one can order the death of 2 Prominent Ambassadors in one day without the world taking notice.
Thank you for reading APFN.
Dr William B. Mount
- The Shit is About to Hit the Fan APFN, Sun Oct 14 09:01The Shit is About to Hit the Fan, Here's the Proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpP8MsN-CIA Time for Violent Revolution? http://www.youtube.com/StormCloudsGathering Oct 4, 2012 by... more
- It Is 'Impossible' for the US To Implode APFN, Sun Oct 14 13:32It Is 'Impossible' for the US To Implode, Right Up to the Moment It Happens by Jack D. Douglas Recently by Jack D. Douglas: You Can't Trust Official Statistics... more
- Obama Just Signed another Executive Order APFN, Sun Oct 14 11:09Obama Just Signed another Executive Order Say hello to the Executive Order from the President regarding Authorizing the Implementation of Certain Sanctions Set Forth in the Iran Threat Reduction and... more