William MountA PLANNED ECONOMIC SHUT DOWNFri Oct 19, 2012 09:30184.108.40.206We just spent the last 4 hours trying to find out who the listing agents were for 4 homes, 2 in Silverdale and 2 in Sequim Washington because we are interested in buying a new home.
What we found out will blow your mind.
1) First, we tried to find the listing against because our Real-Estate agent for John L Scott is gone, or at least no longer respondes to texts and hone calls.
2) When we called we just asked to look at 2 homes. We apparently need to provide the following before we even look at any homes:
a) Pre-Approival letter for FHA loan
b) Pre-Approval letter for USDA loan
c) Pre-Approval letter for VA loan
d) Pre-Approval letter for all other lending programs
3) After speaking with 2 agents the ability to negotiate with a seller is out the window if they are in a Short Sale or Foreclosure, which does not show up until you call the agent.
4) After 4 hours on the phone we still do not have a clear answer as to how long a Short Sale takes to close. If there is one lender then about 1/4 of the offers go through. If there are 2 loans forget it. Time on these is about 5-10 months to close.
5) As for a foreclosure it is a crap shoot as to whether the bank will actually accept an offer. They will decide how long it will take to close on the home.
6) As for the realtor - they all require a Pre-Approval letter before they will even move on anything.
7) It is very difficult to find the actually realtor who listed the home and even harder to get ahold of them.
8)Once approved for a loan the lender may pull out of the deal, depending on how they feel - what comes up on the title, etc.
9) If you try to buy form an auction you must be Pre-Approved to bid on a house by the Law Firm auctioning off the house - and this is not possible since each Law Firm has their respective bidders already lined up. We have tried several times to get on the Auction List for the house at 6320 52nd Ave, Tacoma and the law firm refuses to talk to us about getting on thier auction list, in violation of state law.
So who is creating this night mare?
All Land in the united states of America is owned by the Resolution Trust Company.
Good luck contacting the Resolution Trust Company, they are owned by the IMF and use a Post Office Box as their address.
Land was transferred here just after 20 Dec 1913 when the Federal Reserve System turned over the printing of US currency in order to drain US wealth from America.
Each transfer of landholdings must be approved by the Resolution Trust COmpany.
About a decade ago companies like PNC were created out of no where with money that was created on a computer by the IMF to buy mortgages. Trillions of dollars out of nowhere have been created out of thin air to buy these mortgages.
They just came out of nowhere, created their own history, and began buying up Mortgages.
So - you think maybe I will get a Federally Mandated Program and lower my mortgage bill, right?
Good Luck. Both the Principle Reduction act and Home Affordable Maintenance Program (HAMP) are foten times not made available through your lender - in violatiin of Federal Law.
S what are you going to do - fight this in Federal Court?
You are going to either Pay, Pay, and Pay or loose your home and rent from them.
So the $16 Billion dollars Bush and Obama gave to the banks to fund these programs was stolen by the Bank CEOs and given out as Bonuses.
So you have 2 options - stand up and fight or roll over and die.
What we actually did was:
1) We personally got into the Home Affordable Maintenance Program and pay about $700 less per month for our Mortgage. work through your Loss Mitigation (Collections) department on this -they will get you to the right department.
If you miss some payments you get more offers. Since we had perfect credit our options were fairly limited but saving $700/Mo is still nothing to sneeze at.
2) Our Lean Holder (PNC) simply refused to offer us the Federally Mandated Principle Reduction Act and reduce the amount on what I owe.
3) We are going to get a Pre-Approval letter for Va, FHA and USDA loans - that is 3 separate letters.
4) We will rent out our home and buy the new home, then turn around and either stop making or mortgage payments on our first house and do a Strategic Foreclosure or short - sell our home.
5) If you buy a home that has been through an Auction or Foreclosure or Short sale you my be liable for all debts for the last 7 years pertaining to any business or other debts any previous home owners have had up to 7 years.
This is a planned destruction of the US real-estate market being conducted by the IMF through the Resolution Trust Company.
Just after the elections there are enormous amounts of taxes that will hit us, like Income Tax Increases, Property Tax Increases, Sales Tax Increases, Car Tab Increases. on and on it goes.
Just one tax here in Washington - the Car Tabs - double the day the new governor takes office. By the way - we have voted 3 times for $30 Car Tabs and the state just ignores the initiatives.
This means that house value should fall hard come February 2012.
As for the Mortgage Protection Act - it is gone 31 Dec 2012. If you Short sale your house you must pay taxes on the amount your are "Forgiven" on your loan. SO if you owe $300,000 and short sell for $200,000 plus $50,000 costs you owe the IRS for $150,000 in "Income."
Welcome to the New World Order.
And Yes Mitt Romney - all business owners who do to suck off the Government feel that they are at war with the government at all levels.
You were right Mitt Romney at the debates and Obama was clueless.
Can we Zeig Heil yet?
Pray that these scum at the top are removed immediately.
Thank you for reading.
Dr William B. Mount