Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Some History of Mysterious Deaths Part nine
Fri Feb 1, 2013 16:03

Some History of Mysterious Deaths Part nine < Prev Next >
Posted By: dick.mcmanus

Sat May 22, 2010 8:47 pm |
(copyrighted 21 May 2010)

(s) After Russbacher had been on the ground only a few hours, he received a phone call in his Paris hotel room from General Maxwell Taylor, calling from Ramstein Air Force Base in Kaiserslauten, Germany, telling Russbacher that an SR-71 hypersonic CIA spy plane was on its way to Paris, and that Russbacher should report to a nearby French military Air Base, so that he could meet this plane, and fly George Bush back to the United States in it.

CLICK GOOGLE REPORT: Written by Gunther Russbacher From his own Experiences ... Shortly after the Waco holocaust, attorney Paul Wilcher was briefed on the Waco mind control ...

(t) Russbacher then got up, dressed, went to the military air field, suited up, and went out to make his customary external inspection of the plane, when he noticed George Bush, already suited up, bending forward (so that someone could zip up his flight suit from behind), standing in front of the SR-71.

Russbacher also noticed Colonel De Marenches, the head of the SDECE, the French CIA, standing nearby with one of his key aides, taking pictures of Mr. Bush being suited up, with the nose of the SR-71 clearly visible in the background of the photo. The plane was a two-seater SR-71, model YF-12-A, serial #1013.

u) Russbacher and Mr. Bush said very little to each other as they prepared for the flight (although they knew each other well, and had worked together at the CIA on a number of occasions in the past -- both when Mr. Bush had served as Director of Central Intelligence, and earlier, when both had participated in secret covert, "black", and "wet" operations together.

(v) Russbacher completed his exterior inspection of the plane. Both men were then hoisted by a cherry picker into the plane. They connected their suits up to the plane's life support systems, fastened their helmets and harnesses into place, battened down the bubble top, and as soon as Russbacher had completed the pre-flight preparations, and had begun spooling up the engines, taxied out onto the runway, got permission to take off, and, within a very short period of time, were airborne.

(w) This return flight to the United States took off at approximately 2:50 PM, Paris time, on Sunday 19th, 1980. (Bush and Russbacher had been on the ground in Paris for only about 5 hours, total.) The return flight lasted about 1 hour and 45 minutes (104.5 minutes, to be exact), and included a mid-air refueling over the Atlantic by a KC-135 Tanker.

(x) The altitude of this flight varied from about 45,000 to 60,000 feet, and the speed did not go above Mach 3 (approximately 2,100 miles per hour) -- though Russbacher has flown the SR-71 at speeds of 5,000 mph and altitudes of 140,000 feet, and beyond. In other words, this particular SR-71 flight was no more physically stressful on George Bush than if he had flown home in the Concorde -- though if Russbacher had pushed the SR-71 to its maximum, the experience could well have been an excruciating test of physical endurance for Mr. Bush.

(y) Originally, this return flight was set to land at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware, but because so many of the world's intelligence agencies operating in Paris had gotten wind of Bush's and Casey's secret shenanigans in Paris, the flight was rerouted, for security reasons, to McQuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, through the Air Traffic Control Centre at Andrews Air Force Base.

The SR-71 finally landed at McQuire Air Force Base in New Jersey at approximately 10:50 AM EST. As soon as it was on the ground, a cherry picker came and hoisted Mr. Bush out of the back seat (because the plane was too hot to touch). Bush was then met by a 4-star Air Force General, and whisked away.

(z) Russbacher then flew the SR-71 from McQuire back to Andrews Air Force Base, where the entire trip had begun for him just under 18 hours earlier. This final leg of the flight took only about 15 minutes or so, and he landed the plane at approximately 11:35 AM EST. Russbacher then left the SR-71 at Andrews, and returned back home to his wife and children in St. Louis via commercial jet.

George Bush, of course, has denied that he was out of the country or anywhere near Paris on the weekend of the "October Surprise." As a matter of fact, he has now offered as many as seven (7) different and highly conflicting explanations as to where he was during this "missing" 18-hour period.

But Russbacher and his people have the "smoking gun" video tape which proves beyond all questions that George Bush was in the back seat of the SR-71, piloted by Russbacher, on the above described return flight from Paris to McQuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, on Sunday, October 19th, 1980.

You should be aware, Attorney General Reno, that whenever anyone is in any of our government's most highly sophisticated and technologically advanced airplanes -- including the B-1 bomber, the B-2 bomber, the Stealth fighter, the SR-71, and others -- a complete video tape is always made of the entire experience, whether it occurs in an actual flight, or merely in the cockpit training session in a simulator, so that pilots can learn from their mistakes, and so that, God forbid, if anything happens that a plane and pilot are lost, those who follow in their footsteps can have the benefit of learning from whatever mistakes were made the first time around, so that hopefully they will not be doomed to repeat the same mistakes again.
So, from the very beginning, it has been automatic policy, whenever anyone is in one of these super-sophisticated planes, either for an actual flight or for training in a simulator, that the entire experience is preserved on video tape, and that video tape is then preserved in the NSA Archives in Fort Meade, Maryland (at least, according to what I have been told).

But apparently, everyone involved in this "October Surprise" scenario had forgotten that this original video tape existed

G.H.W. Bush and the October Surprise
at 14:00 Posted by M. C. Bruecke

CLICK GOOGLE REPORT: Written by Gunther Russbacher From his own Experiences ... Shortly after the Waco holocaust, attorney Paul Wilcher was briefed on the Waco mind control ...

  • G.H.W. Bush and the October Surprise Posted by M. C. Bruecke CLICK FULL REPORT: (g) Later, after all of the rest of the party had been picked up by the Iranians, Russbacher, Brenneke, and an Air... more
    • Some History of Mysterious Deaths Part nine — APFN, Fri Feb 1 16:03
Click here to receive daily updates