c.c.keiserThe Land of Giants.Wed May 2, 2012 8:36pm18.104.22.168Another find from Google+! Really Cool!
This design transforms mundane electrical pylons into statues on the Icelandic landscape by making only small alterations to existing pylon design.
- More....! c.c.keiser, Wed May 9 9:55amhttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ShyMtmNzuf4/T6pEKinGHsI/AAAAAAAAOjU/NiBJPd1nQIY/s750/deer+plyons.jpg
- Hi CC ItBme, Sat May 5 8:43amHi dear friend... how is everything ... Hugs ItB
- Re: The Land of Giants. Pikes, Thu May 3 11:24amFunny, but as a child of 3, I used to remark to my parents during trips in the car about those giant marching women. Nowadays I wish I could be owned by one. It would be nice to be somebody's pet.
- A novel concept.. Tinfoil, Thu May 3 8:24amWe've got a zillion transmission towers here in the desert. As they are they're ugly. Human-looking towers would be great.
- Oh, my! The Gryphon, Thu May 3 6:01amVery creative, but too Stephen King for me. If you've ever read the short story, or seen the movie made from it, "The Langoliers", you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. That, to me, was one of... more