SnapdragonWhat's the deal with the doomsday events?Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41pm188.8.131.52... there seem to have been a few too many "what-if" films done with this doomsday aspect. A few of them border on nonsensical like this one with the Earth stops spinning .... that's not very high in probability. Yeesh, daily survival in the recession is stress enough without the proverbial Damocles' sword dangling overhead.
- When the earth stops spinning Clawson, Sun Jun 17 7:19pmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAuX4PpRZM&feature=related
- What's the deal with the doomsday events? Snapdragon, Mon Jun 18 2:41pm
- I think it's the Depression..... The Gryphon, Tue Jun 19 6:20amWe seem to be in a major Depression - world wide. Economic, Ecologic, Intellectual, and Sprirtual Depression seems to make more folks think depressive thoughts.... Hence the "Doomsday" videos. I... more
- LOL! I love the sound of common sense ... Snapdragon, Tue Jun 19 7:42am... even when its tongue-in-cheek about north 'n south. Nice shot! You might have a point about the nagging depression. Mine certainly took a sideslip with the recessional hit on our income with no... more
- The growth of air travel and astronomy Clawson, Tue Jun 19 9:51am...makes us acutely aware of how tiny our planet is. Given enough time EVERY doomsday scenario will happen unless it is blocked by one of the others.