c.c.keiserI keep looking at it and wondering....Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30pm188.8.131.52It was claimed to be a tattoo but it looks more like a body painting. I do not seen any tattoo artist that can do that detailed work.
- WOW ItBme, Fri Jun 22 4:54pmThat is amazing. ( Sam has a tattoo on her back an ankh ) against my better advice. But this one is amazing.... such talent.
- I keep looking at it and wondering.... c.c.keiser, Fri Jun 22 6:30pm
- I take that back!!! 8) c.c.keiser, Fri Jun 22 6:40pmhttp://pinterest.com/martneen/inklination/
- Egad, my only issue with body art ... Snapdragon, Sat Jun 23 6:39am... is what happens in 50 years. Sorry, one of those niggling distractions I can't get out of my head especially when gravity is beginning to take its toll on me. Sigh. Beyond that, the tattoo in... more
- I can relate...... The Gryphon, Mon Jun 25 5:45amI got a tattoo of a small, colorful butterfly on my lower left abdomen to "mark" my turning 21 years old. It was hidden even under my smallest bikini bottoms. I got it for ME, not for "display." When ... more
- Some of them are stunning pieces of art ItBme, Sat Jun 23 6:01ambody art.... not my thing :) How are you doing? All ok? I was up on Do No Harm the other day, still a great site... passed it to a friend of mine. ItB