TinfoilBought it!Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54pm220.127.116.11 (XFF: 10.32.16.38)Took forever online using my present (crappy) computer but at least it's paid for now. I pick it up at the store in Ridgecrest,Ca on July 24. Then I zoom to the computer shop and probably pay them $100 to get it set up so I can drive 62 miles back home,plug everything in and HOPEFULLY it works. Cost me $650.43 with tax,so far. I have been forced into joining the modern age.
ZT Affinity 850 Desktop PC with Intel Core i5-3450 Processor, 16GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option
- I'll buy it right now.. Tinfoil, Mon Jul 16 3:07pmI did'nt want to spend a lot of money right now but it's sort of an emergency. I live in the middle of nowhere alone with my cats. Excellant communication with the planetary library as I call it... more
- Re: I'll buy it right now.. c.c.keiser, Mon Jul 16 5:52pm"Looks like it'll do everything but have sex with me." Well...it can, but...that's a very expensive upgrade. 8) 100% electronic dude!
- Bought it! Tinfoil, Mon Jul 16 3:54pm
- Looks like a Gamer's dream machine! (nm) c.c.keiser, Mon Jul 16 5:54pm
- Last games I played were Pong.. Tinfoil, Mon Jul 16 6:13pm..and Asteroids. I'm a little bit skeered by this new,ultra--modern technology. What will it do to me? Will I change? Like HAL9000 in 2010 Space Odessy,will I dream?
- Re: Last games I played... c.c.keiser, Mon Jul 16 6:28pmFor me it was Radar Rat Race on my Commodore 64. Went through 3 joy stick on the game! 8)