ClawsonThanks. I did not know the history of the nudity staging.Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:35pm220.127.116.11I thought it was just somebody having fun with Photoshop.
The two women look enough alike to be twins.
- The clods who post here don't appreciate refined grand opera Clawson, Sat Aug 11 7:08amhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3szlmtIG-g&feature=related
- Tales of Hoffmann Pikes, Sat Aug 11 8:12amHoffmann is the American middle class and Lindorff the GOP. Insidious, pure evil. According to one of the regulars, I am a part time fudgepacker because of who I am.... more
- We need the ugly part of us. Tinfoil, Sat Aug 11 1:44pmAnd that's the truth. It was the ugly part of us that defeated Hitler,Hirohito and Mussellini. A stupid populace is an easily defeated populace even from within not without. The mind is composed of... more
- Case in point.. Tinfoil, Sat Aug 11 2:00pmhttp://urbantitan.com/the-10-most-controversial-cartoon-characters/
- Thanks. I did not know the history of the nudity staging. Clawson, Sat Aug 11 12:35pm
- Re: Thanks. I did not know the history of the nudity staging. Pikes, Sun Aug 12 6:04pmI had a book of Russian opera I brought back from Moscow that included photos from productions of Le Coq d'Or with Shehmakah properly unclad. It was stolen from my library by a student, most likely... more