munroCorrect spellingWed Aug 29, 2007 07:0418.104.22.168 (XFF: 127.0.0.1)Hello Mervyn,
his correct name is Sgt. Bohumil Netopil (787593)
*1916 - + 1989
- Correct spelling of Spitfire pilot name. Mervyn, Wed Aug 29 00:04Hi all, Sgt B. Netocil or, Netori? Correct spelling please. 19 Sqdn Spitfire AD307. s/d on Circus to Abbeville 24 March 42 Regards. Mervyn.
- Sgt B. Netopil Robert Mills, Mon Sep 1 09:07Hello Mervyn, My father was Sgt WH Mills, also s/d on 24 March 1942, and he recently mentioned that he was Sgt Nepotil's number 2 on that day. My father was also shot down but evaded capture and... more
- Bohumil Netopil Roger Henderson, Tue Feb 17 17:16Hello Robert, I met your father a number of years ago at Johnny Foster's house. My Uncle Flt/Lt Jack Henderson DFC was very friendly with 'Net' Netopil. I know he was wounded when he was taken... more
- 24th March 1942 Mervyn, Wed Sep 3 13:54Hello Robert, The easy answer to your question is a little of both. I have a modest amount of information on Circus 116, both air forces pilot's on the 'two part' mission, combat claims of both... more
- Correct spelling munro, Wed Aug 29 07:04
- Spelling Mervyn, Thu Aug 30 17:12Many Thanks !