Mervyn24th March 1942Wed Sep 3, 2008 13:5418.104.22.168 (XFF: 127.0.0.1)Hello Robert,
The easy answer to your question is a little of both.
I have a modest amount of information on Circus 116, both air forces pilot's on the 'two part' mission, combat claims of both sides, their aircraft involved etc, etc.
If you seek anything in particular, let me know and I will have a check for you?
- Correct spelling of Spitfire pilot name. Mervyn, Wed Aug 29 00:04Hi all, Sgt B. Netocil or, Netori? Correct spelling please. 19 Sqdn Spitfire AD307. s/d on Circus to Abbeville 24 March 42 Regards. Mervyn.
- Sgt B. Netopil Robert Mills, Mon Sep 1 09:07Hello Mervyn, My father was Sgt WH Mills, also s/d on 24 March 1942, and he recently mentioned that he was Sgt Nepotil's number 2 on that day. My father was also shot down but evaded capture and... more
- Bohumil Netopil Roger Henderson, Tue Feb 17 17:16Hello Robert, I met your father a number of years ago at Johnny Foster's house. My Uncle Flt/Lt Jack Henderson DFC was very friendly with 'Net' Netopil. I know he was wounded when he was taken... more
- 24th March 1942 Mervyn, Wed Sep 3 13:54
- Correct spelling munro, Wed Aug 29 07:04Hello Mervyn, his correct name is Sgt. Bohumil Netopil (787593) *1916 - + 1989 Munro
- Spelling Mervyn, Thu Aug 30 17:12Many Thanks !