Christpher BlackwellAgent Orange the gift that keeps on giving and givngWed Feb 9, 2011 6:12pm18.104.22.168Final VA report on Agent Orange both in Vietnam and in Korea among other things shows birth drfects as far as to grand children.
Gee I wonder what we got from Agents Blue, Green, Yellow and White, which the VA neverHas studued or reported on?
Final Rule on DMZ Agent Orange Exposure
Week of January 31, 2011
Agent Orange Symptoms and Effects
The most distinguishing effects of dioxin poisoning are:
b. liver dysfunction
c. severe personality disorders
e. birth defects
The following is a list of reported Agent Orange symptoms and effects: 1.
loss of appetite (anorexia)
yellowing of eyes, skin, and urine (Jaundice)
liver inflammation (Hepatitis)
vomiting blood (Hematemesis)
bloody urine (Hermaturia)
twitching, fidgeting, etc. (Automatic dyscontrol)
Suspension of breath (sleep apnea)
loss of sensation in extremities
loss of concentration
severe personality changes
rapid weight loss
elevated blood pressure
increased sensitivity (heat)
increased sensitivity (sun)
altered skin color
loss of hair
miscarriages child's deaths---birth defects
a. cleft palates b. open eye
c. kidney abnormalities d. enlarged liver
e. enlarged head f. club foot
g. intestinal hemmorage h. missing or abnormal fingers, toes
i. missing or abnormal reproductive organs
j. missing, abnormal, or displaced body parts
enlarged male mammary glands (Gynecomastia)
excessive milk flow from nipples (Galactorrhea)
decreased sexual drive
difficulty maintaining and erection
12. Hearing Loss
difficulty or painful breath (Dyspenea)
shortness of breath
- Note this stuff was used on Missouri roads cc, Thu Feb 10 8:37am...where the prevailing winds can spread it all over the country.
- the world of the Neocons... donk, Thu Feb 10 3:05amuses chemical agents on people -- all people -- and feels good about it. These are the same folks who brought us Iraq and Afghanistan and they are still in power all over the Pentagon and the... more
- We, all of us, are in this together cc, Thu Feb 10 6:10pmThere are no exceptions. The rich and powerful drink the same water, eat the same food, and breathe the same air as the peons . How can the favored ones be so stupid?
- But they apparently think we are that stupid. Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 8:51pmcc, Enough so to spend more money on their propaganda than working on the problem. Protecting their profits is more important than their children's lives.
- Nasty stuff. (nm) David F Mayer, Wed Feb 9 6:35pm
Religion and Ethics BBS