FaithThere is a differenceThu Feb 10, 2011 6:11am22.214.171.124between disagreeing on secondary aspects of God's Word such as the timing of things...ya know, when will the rapture occur--before during or after Tribulation...? What/who is the apostate religion that suffers destruction in the last days...? There are many examples like that. But when it comes to the basic tenets of faith..there is a majority agreement. Born again believers accept the very same things as far as the gospel goes. It's a journey...a struglle and a learning experience for every Christian as they grow and mature in the Word. True believers will eventually find their way....and will not be deceived...and cannot lose their salvation being sealed with the Holy Spirit. It is a guaranteed thing.
- if Christians were more honest trish, Wed Feb 9 4:43pmthey'd openly admit that they DISAGREE on scripture and therefore are just as much in the dark as people like you try to claim of "non-believers" If non believers are fibbing so are YOU.
- There is a difference Faith, Thu Feb 10 6:11am
- You're just plain wrong, Trish. Shadow, Wed Feb 9 5:33pmThere is absolutely no correlation between what the non-believers disagree on and the differences among believers. And Christians are not in the dark, no matter how much you'd like to think so. As... more
- Unbelievable arrogance greenman, Wed Feb 9 7:16pmI'd thought even you didn't come up to Faith in that particular area, but I was wrong - if anything, you're MORE arrogant and self-righteous even than she is!
- arrogance? Or confidence...? Faith, Thu Feb 10 6:14amI know it rubs you the wrong way....but that's just too bad, greenman. It doesn't give you the right to be insulting and to make this personal. In fact, I believe it is against the board rules to... more
- Confident arrogance is still arrogance greenman, Thu Feb 10 5:30pm...but your kind is probably the insecure kind, which you use to bolster your shaky beliefs. Whistling past the graveyard, as it were...:)
- The only insecure kind Faith, Fri Feb 11 7:49pmis obviously you : ( You are the one with the "shaky" beliefs..if you have any beliefs at all that is...you seem only to be able to attack mine. That tells us alot!!
Religion and Ethics BBS