Faithlol...you crack me up...Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:50am184.108.40.206So in your opinion...one needs always to remain completely open to all and any deception that's thrown their way? Sitting on the fence is better than having found the truth and then protecting it from deception? Whatever...But I believe one can be far too open minded to the point where they'll never settle on anything truthful but instead be blown and tossed about like a boat lost at sea.
You can also save your insulting language for someone who cares what you think. I don't. You are a lost soul...and your supposed devotion to finding the truth has only led you to a lifelong journey of never finding it : (
- You are different Faith Robert , Thu Feb 10 6:34amNot to speak for Trish who seems more than capable of doing it herself, but she seems to me to be stating beliefs formulated from experiences on both sides of the fence, whereas your beliefs are... more
- lol...you crack me up... Faith, Thu Feb 10 6:50am
- Hardly Robert , Thu Feb 10 7:10amMy opinion is... one should use their brains (confidently if they have any) to weigh historically sound research if they in fact are truth seeking. Presuppositions of said research being "deceptive", ... more
- I've already done that... Anonymous, Thu Feb 10 7:19amBut at some point Robert, you have to settle the matter..unless you haven't found the trth of course. Certainly keep looking. But when the day comes that God finally sees your sincerity and He... more
- Really!? Robert , Thu Feb 10 7:28amWhat was the kindergarden teacher trying to tell you? Ok, just kidding. Now as to Him revealing Himself to me----what was it you just said to Trish about "directly"?
- God revealed Himself to me Faith, Thu Feb 10 7:30amthrough His Word, Robert. I didn't experience some mystical apparition. Sorry to disappoint you.
- Except it is not his word Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 6:27pmFaith, Just what some human authrors put together and then claimed it was God's word.
- That's your misguided opinion.. Faith, Fri Feb 11 7:42pmnothing more... Those of us who have exprerienced rebirth and know Him through His Word would beg to differ with you greatly.
- oops that was me (nm) Faith, Thu Feb 10 7:20am
Religion and Ethics BBS