Christopher BlackwellUsed o cotton cropsThu Feb 10, 2011 9:04am188.8.131.52CC,
It was used on cotton crops to make then drop their leaves before machine harvesting. I have read that what was used in Vietnam was much more concentrated though.
By the way farm workers and farmers have higher incidents of cancer than even industrial workers and city people.
Birth defects and cancer are the two primary problems for people who inhale depleted uranium dust, after such weapons are exploded. so we will ply this game again when the final report of depleted uranium weapons come out in fort years or more.
- Agent Orange the gift that keeps on giving and givng Christpher Blackwell, Wed Feb 9 6:12pmFinal VA report on Agent Orange both in Vietnam and in Korea among other things shows birth drfects as far as to grand children. Gee I wonder what we got from Agents Blue, Green, Yellow and White,... more
- Note this stuff was used on Missouri roads cc, Thu Feb 10 8:37am...where the prevailing winds can spread it all over the country.
- Used o cotton crops Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 9:04am
- the world of the Neocons... donk, Thu Feb 10 3:05amuses chemical agents on people -- all people -- and feels good about it. These are the same folks who brought us Iraq and Afghanistan and they are still in power all over the Pentagon and the... more
- We, all of us, are in this together cc, Thu Feb 10 6:10pmThere are no exceptions. The rich and powerful drink the same water, eat the same food, and breathe the same air as the peons . How can the favored ones be so stupid?
- But they apparently think we are that stupid. Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 8:51pmcc, Enough so to spend more money on their propaganda than working on the problem. Protecting their profits is more important than their children's lives.
- Nasty stuff. (nm) David F Mayer, Wed Feb 9 6:35pm
Religion and Ethics BBS