Christopher BlackwellLies? Or just a different opinion?Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12am184.108.40.206shadow,
Most often people fully believe their own opinions. Something is only a lie, if you believe it is when you say it. If you believe it, it may be incorrect, but it is not a lie.
- Those who are evil paint it on everything shadow, Wed Feb 9 5:36pmthat's sacred; they don't have the truth to argue with, so they spread the lies. It's about all they've got as far as I can tell.
- Lies? Or just a different opinion? Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 9:12am
- The only "evil" here greenman, Wed Feb 9 6:48pm..is in pretending that a homosexual relationship IS evil. Claiming that the possibility is a "lie" is itself dishonest. Nothing new for you, of course...
- personal attacks are against board rules... Faith, Thu Feb 10 6:18amYou need to stop or I will bring this to Ken's attention.
- LOL! greenman, Thu Feb 10 5:27pmGo whine to someone who cares, Christer. YOu attack people on here CONSTANTLY. Your Christian hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
- I hope that you will remember that sometime (nm) Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 9:21am
- Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh KR, Thu Feb 10 6:50amIf you can't handle the truth, don't post your lies and crap.
- I have studied that text repeatedly, in the original Hebrew David F Mayer, Wed Feb 9 5:41pmand cannot find a trace of homosexuality in their friendship. I had a dear male friend for many years who passed away about 5 years ago. We were as close as any two friends could be. Neither of us... more
- Key words there greenman, Wed Feb 9 7:11pm"I have a feeling." My condolences over the loss of your friend, however.
- It's a mark of the decadence of shadow, Wed Feb 9 6:11pmour culture that men cannot show affection to other men as friends, and the same among women, without it being 'tagged' as a sexual attraction. I agree with what you say, David. I have women friends... more
Religion and Ethics BBS