symunfortunately Faith this returns me to the previous questionThu Feb 10, 2011 9:51am184.108.40.206What do people who are anti-abortion plan to do for all the LIVING children on this planet already without proper homes?
What are you going to do for those people who choose to keep a baby only to spiral into depression and acts of violence against those children? Say you're sorry? How will you insure that such acts WONT happen?
What about the families who cannot care for their children already - you'll encourage them to have one more and bump up the amount they receive in aid without having to lift a finger looking for work?
Abortion is never an easy choice - but it needs to remain a choice until we fix all the other issues that already exist with LIVING children who are homeless, malnourished, abused, and tossed around the "system" like cattle.
- justifying killing unborn babies Faith, Thu Feb 10 9:06amunder the premise that they are better off dead is so disturbing i can't believe that you don't hear yourselves. Having a baby is not all that hard and they can always give the baby up for adoption... more
- always more satisfying to kill.... donkl, Fri Feb 11 5:48ambabies after they are born.
- no amount of justifying it Faith, Fri Feb 11 12:09pmmakes killing babies okay at any point.....
- No need to justify it. Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 5:48pmFaith As we seen no need to justify all the people that we kill in our on going wars. Most of the people killed in war are civilians not combatants. That is true no matter which people start a war.
- lol...more justifying? Faith, Fri Feb 11 7:11pmIt is really amazing the gymnastics you will go through to try and make it seem like killing unborn babies is just the right and more noble thing to do...
- Your attmepts at guilt trips don't work Christopher Blackwell, Sun Feb 13 4:18pmFaith, Try your guilt trips on someone else. Abortions don't bother me at all an I am only responsibile for what i do, not for what anyone else decide too. So I leave each person to their own moral... more
- I let people handle theri own moral questions. Christopher Blackwell, Sun Feb 13 4:13pmFaith, I just let others make their own moral decisions.Then we can leave up to gods or goddesses to figure out what they think about it. Non of them have bothered giving us their opinion in a very... more
- How generous you are at runnng other people's lives Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 6:45pmFaith, Again a baby is a born person. Period. As for people who can't have babies, apparently God does not want them to to be parents. There are other ways to indulge in parenting without having... more
- lol..gee thanks for that enlightment Faith, Fri Feb 11 12:11pmI am surprised at such wisdom...coming from a man who at the same time thinks its fine to slaughter the unborn in order to be more responsible.
- Now that is an amazing conclusion Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 5:56pmFaith, You do jump to conclusions to justify your opnions. No I just don't start worrying about people until after they are born. If we can't handle the problems of people already here it is silly to ... more
- worry? Faith, Fri Feb 11 7:09pmNo...worry isn't the issue...you are suggesting that it is better to kill these babies, rather than have to worry about them..................disgusting.
- another one of your fase conclusions Christopher Blackwell, Sun Feb 13 4:21pmFaith, Go invent another straw man, that one does not work.
- Here it comes again greenman, Thu Feb 10 5:18pm...break out the violins, everyone...
- Childbirth bonds mother and child... Glenn, Thu Feb 10 12:48pm...which is why rape was always a integral part of any aggression against a society or an individual woman! Call it biological slavery...once you got her pregnant, she was yours for life 8^(
- unfortunately Faith this returns me to the previous question sym, Thu Feb 10 9:51am
- Christian charities Faith, Thu Feb 10 10:09amare innumerous......these women have options. Abortion should not be one of them. And adoption is always an option when all else fails and women still wind-up pregnant. No baby is better off dead... more
- No where near enough to hanlde the problem Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 7:02pmFaith, If Christian Charities were able to handle these problems they would. but the fact is they are not nearly able to handle the load, which is why the government is forced to step in. Back in the ... more
- I think you make stuff up... Faith, Fri Feb 11 12:16pmThe answer is still "not" to kill them...but maybe we should go after those greedy business people who made it impossible to afford to adopt a child or a baby. It shouldn't cost a young couple 50,000 ... more
- Nope, just study different stuff Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 5:45pmFaith, Maybe we should tell people that can't have babies, tough luck. God has decided you can do without. But as I said, there is no right to life, and never has been. Not in nature and not from... more
- Really? Faith, Fri Feb 11 7:14pmSo how do you then justify killing the mbabies god has given to those who are simply unapreciative? Shouldn't we be telling them that oh well...tough luck, God has decided you will not do without... more
- adoption obviously always isn't an option sym, Thu Feb 10 10:52amor there wouldn't be homeless children would there?
- most of the "homeless" children Faith, Thu Feb 10 11:12amare part of a family that is homeless. Some of these families are not willing to give up their children. This is a different issue and it has nothing to do with the topic of abortion. There are... more
- and what about the older kids still without a sym, Thu Feb 10 12:51pmfamily - its ok to overlook them just to have another baby in the world? how about the babies people don't want because their high maintenance and challenged - oh, do bring those into the world and... more
- One really has nothing to do with the other..sorry Faith, Thu Feb 10 1:38pmNice try, but all I can see here is more attempts at justifying killing unborn babies...as if that is going to solve the other problems you bring up. Those older kids are not getting overlooked... more
- Good point, Sym... Truthteller, Thu Feb 10 10:06am"you'll encourage them to have one more and bump up the amount they receive in aid without having to lift a finger looking for work?" Bingo. Repubs want to have it both ways, it seems. On one hand,... more
- I don't think its a political thing so much sym, Thu Feb 10 10:54amas a HUMAN thing - they are so wrapped up in a belief system that they cannot see what a decision like reversing a woman's righ to abortion could (and would) eventually do to this nation. Shudder.
- the real time to shudder Faith, Thu Feb 10 1:56pmwould be when we as a nation start to actually believe that in order to save life, we must first kill the unborn off.
- Well better birth control would help immensely Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 5:59pmFaith, But then the anti abortion crowd is against birth control as well. Yes I do read the stuff that they send out.
- Also scientific sexual education Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 6:02pmFaith, Less need for abortions when kids get scientific sex education. The highest birth and abortion rates are in districts that just teach no sex.
Religion and Ethics BBS