Roberthuh? Desparate? r u serious?Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08am22.214.171.124If you comprehend my posts in this thread as "desparate" in any way whatsoever, then maybe my suggestions to you to read, study, and research may be off base. I do however appreciate you finally coming clean, as to your lack of diversity when it comes to the source of your assurance/confidence/beliefs, and your wishes of good luck.
Good day Faith,
- you are sounding a bit desperate Robert..why? Faith, Thu Feb 10 9:22amI've been posting for almost 12 years..so, you are a little behind. Just remember to put on the armor of God when you come to find the answers you are still looking for., so thatr you can start to... more
- huh? Desparate? r u serious? Robert , Thu Feb 10 10:08am
- certainly desperate if you need to claim Faith, Thu Feb 10 10:18amvictory as you did with the false statement that I admitted that I am "no well read/researched poster" and that now that I have have "fessed up" I will "no longer claim to be." What utter ridiculous... more
- Zero need to claim Robert , Thu Feb 10 11:19amanything of the sort. The only need here is one of intellectual honesty. You claimed a multifaceted "journey" of study etc. was the source of your assurances/confidence. I challenged you to share... more
- I was clear that I am not interested in games Faith, Thu Feb 10 11:36amI also did not say i didn't have the time, I said that it would take the kind of time that I wasn't willing to give--for obvious reasons. The bottom line Robert, is that rebirth is not the result of... more
Religion and Ethics BBS