MoraithWe're getting off topicThu Feb 10, 2011 10:30am184.108.40.206I don't expect you to prove your faith to me. I'm not even asking you to do so. I merely pointed out that your original definition of faith was wrong. You've even demonstrated that your were incorrect when you cited definitions that you thought would support your original assertion. Not that I expect you to admit that you were incorrect...
- again Moriath... Faith, Thu Feb 10 10:00amI am sure of my knowledge about God, for example. I can't prove He exists to you--But I have no doubts. I believe what is revealed in the Scriptures--which is chock-full-of knowledge. I can't prove... more
- We're getting off topic Moraith, Thu Feb 10 10:30am
- No definition can be wrong... Poppet, Thu Feb 10 10:55am...when someone just makes up the lexicon as they go along. Convenient, innit...? =P
- It is quite convenient Moraith, Thu Feb 10 10:56amI wish I could twist my brain about in such as way as to never be wrong about anything. It would make life simpler, don't you think?
- well we will just have to agree to disagree Faith, Thu Feb 10 10:47ambecause i believe that the definition found in the dictionary is much like the one found in God's Word. Maybe we are just talking past each other.
Religion and Ethics BBS