Mondo Fuego™There ya go ...Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:16pm22.214.171.124... with another legal definition.
Tax laws change all the time ... The Ten Commandments don't.
Oh, and good luck with that.
- Piece of cake. PureStevil, Thu Feb 10 11:09amThe picosecond that the fetus becomes a human being is the same one in which it qualifies as a dependent on the federal income tax form. If you want to move that status of human being to an earlier... more
- There ya go ... Mondo Fuego™, Thu Feb 10 5:16pm
- Yep. Legal. And that's how it must stay. PureStevil, Fri Feb 11 6:38amAbortion must remain legal. Whether it's the right or wrong thing to do is something that belongs to the individual. Oh, and those "commandments" do change from time to time too. :-)... more
- LOL @ You & The Ten Commandments. Uru Hammer, Thu Feb 10 5:42pmIs this Sparta? NO! This is America. Freedom of religion. You are welcome to hold your beliefs on abortion. Just don't think you can force them on others. Uru
- Why do you think I am ... Mondo Fuego™, Thu Feb 10 8:43pm... trying to force my beliefs about abortion on others? ... how could I, when you are so busy trying to force your beliefs about abortion on everyone? Sheesh! But, you see, not everyone is buying... more
- Not everyone follows or cares about the 10 commandments Truthteller, Fri Feb 11 7:18amyou DO understand that, right? Though if you did, it would seem that you'd have better sense than to continue bringing it up.
- Not much different than ... Mondo Fuego™, Fri Feb 11 9:48am... bringing up the same old erroneous rationalizations about abortion, huh? The topic has been beaten to death over the years, and nobody's view has changed one iota .
Religion and Ethics BBS