SproutNo.... expecting them to use OUR moneyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:27pm220.127.116.11in the most efficient manner feasible...
If you personally were having to foot my grocery bill I would bet that you would not like it if I were opting to eat out all week, and enjoying steak all the time...
I'd bet if it were YOUR money, you would expect me to be more frugal....
Here's the kicker... It IS your money... You just don't see it because it is filtered through the gov't first.
- Why are you trying to tell them how to eat? greenman, Thu Feb 10 5:12pmWhat kind of neo-fascist, big-government, nanny-state socialist ARE you? :)
- No.... expecting them to use OUR money Sprout, Thu Feb 10 5:27pm
- Ease up Sprout. Her used a Smiley Face. SES, Fri Feb 11 6:02amThat means he was just kidding. ;-)
- She's right, Sprout greenman, Sat Feb 12 12:56pmI did...:)
- a couple of million... donk, Fri Feb 11 4:51amfor a Hellfire to use to kill women and children? Sure is my idea of a good time.
- Here's the kicker greenman, Thu Feb 10 5:42pmFor a supporter of individual rights, you sure do want the state to dictate to people, don't you? :)
- Not at all... you forget what I actually propose from time Sprout, Thu Feb 10 5:49pmto time.... I don't propose giving anyone MONEY. If someone needs help, they are to be given it in the MOST efficient method possible. They are to live in barracks. Eat in communal dining facilities. ... more
- Yikes greenman, Fri Feb 11 5:26pmSorry, I'm with Donk on that one....that's beyond government interference and all the way to fascism. Odd how quickly Libertarianism can turn ugly...
- Not at all.... the part you are ignoring time and time again Sprout, Sun Feb 13 3:35pmis that NOBODY is FORCED to be there... They can take part, or not. It is up to them as individuals... We just won't GIVE them money or support unless they are willing to WORK for them.
- No, of COURSE not greenman, Sun Feb 13 5:38pmThey could starve, or let their families starve, huh? Instead, they should be GRATEFUL for being allowed into Sprout's Libertarian Work Camp! Arbeit Macht Frei, bums! :(
- Similar to the Reich's "solution..." donk, Fri Feb 11 5:41amExcellent!
- Ah... knew the Nazi reference would show up... Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:20pmThe last bastion of those who have no argument... Right after spelling debates.
- because you think like them.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:25pmcertainly no surprise. Now, does it bother you that you and they share social attitudes? Of course not. Of course, those who are too stupid to recognize argument are the first to decide others have... more
- You mean similar to FDR. (nm) SES, Fri Feb 11 12:08pm
- Nazi Germany had a successful economy. Ken C, Fri Feb 11 11:40amThey would have stayed a financial success if they didn't loose WWII. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany#Economy
- Incorrect.... they would likely have stayed a Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:21pmfinancial success if they didn't START WWII... AND if they didn't engage in atrocities which would have been found out and acted on eventually.
- suggest you study the events and world situation.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:34pmwhich led up to WWII.
- Of course they did, but.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:21pmthey did lose WWII and their "solution" for certain undesirables helped lead to that war. And, the poster's proposal is quite similar to the Reich's social "solutions."
- Of course.... giving people choices is just the same Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:25pmas herding them into camps and killing them.... Exactly the same....
- No, it certainly is not... (nm) donk - laughing, Fri Feb 11 5:30pm
- Why wasn't that done cc, Thu Feb 10 5:55pm...with the bankers and insurance company executives who got all those bailout bonuses?
Religion and Ethics BBS