Christopher Blackwellaccording to the opinion of some menThu Feb 10, 2011 9:05pm184.108.40.206Gvu,
Something that does not function is elemintated in nature as as this has been around as long as ma, it would appear to be part of the creator's plan, regardless of how that upsets people. Again no one has been able to show that sexual preference is a matter of choice. When did you decide as to what your sexual preference was. You discovered when you felt the urge and not a moment sooner.
The gods have fathered children before, but normally people did not worship the have god/man.
- Wolves in sheep clothing, it did not take long into the Gvu, Wed Feb 9 4:44pmarticle to see tge error of her ways. If you believe in a deceived premise than you can only come to a deceived conclusion; "gay people". There is no such thing as gay people, it is people who are... more
- according to the opinion of some men Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 9:05pm
- Exodus Internation has shown that Sexual preference is Gvu, Fri Feb 11 5:11ama matter of choice. Sexual sins, murder, lying, stealing, and so on has been around since sin enter the picture and it was not the plan of God. As for me and my hous there is only One God and the... more
- Tell me Gvu, is it the facts that are wrong Gateway, Wed Feb 9 8:51pmor the arguements the Pastor presents that you find wrong? I find it refreshing and honest that a christian Pastor can admit that there are many ways the bible may be interpreted. Question for... more
- She's not a Christian pastor Faith, Thu Feb 10 7:15amIf she really were Christian, she wouldn't be preaching in the first place, let alone preaching the nonsense that she is...she smells a mile away.... There are not many ways to interpret Scripture.... more
- In your opinion. Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 9:17amFaith, Opinion is not always fact. You are using your opinion, without knowing the person to make a decision about how Christian they are. You do that a lot here.
- I can tell by what she wrote Faith, Thu Feb 10 9:28amI can tell by the mere fact that she is a so-called pastor in the first place...
- Oh you are god now. Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 8:55pmFaith, Again you mistake your opinion for fact. Even what she writes gives us only a partial view of what she thinks and without knowing what she thinks we are not able to pass judgment. That is why... more
- You DO know that there are other denominations... Truthteller, Thu Feb 10 8:22amthan Baptist, right? And some of those just happen to have female pastors. You might not approve, but who are you to tell them they are wrong when they think YOU are? I love the disunity of... more
- The Bible says they are wrong... Faith, Thu Feb 10 9:12amThe disunity is not in the Christian..but only those who like to call themselves Christian..when clearly they are ignoring God's Word. Christianity has survived many things...and will continue to do... more
- In your opinion. (nm) Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 9:15am
- No..it's stated in the Bible (nm) Faith, Thu Feb 10 9:25am
- Which is man's opinion about god and man Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 8:59pmFaith, Again god is not talking, if he ever has. So we have only the opinion of man, be it the writers, or of the ministers as to what god thinks, or his plans. No one has shown yet that god had... more
- That's what your programmers told you Truthteller, Thu Feb 10 9:27amothers disagree.
- uh...it's in plain writing (nm) Faith, Thu Feb 10 9:29am
- Writen by human authors Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 6:13pmFaith, And we know that humans are imperfect, not always truthful and have great imaginations for inventing stories,.
- Written by God Faith, Fri Feb 11 7:31pmAnd we know that God is perfect and that His Word is Holy and perfect....He does not let us down...: )
- Some disagree (nm) Truthteller, Thu Feb 10 9:38am
- It's not a matter of opinion... Faith, Thu Feb 10 9:53amTimothy 2:11–14 11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. 13 For Adam was formed first, then... more
- Adam was a wus, a boy and not a man Christopher Blackwell, Thu Feb 10 9:08pmFaith. If he was a man, he would have took responsibility for his own action and not tried to blame it on the woman. And of course remember the book was writen by men, its bias is obvious.
- lol...you really are Faith, Fri Feb 11 7:34pmclueless...you should really try to get a grip...it's almost inexcusable.
- *shrug* go tell it to those... Truthteller, Thu Feb 10 10:01amwho disagree with you. I think the Methodists have women pastors...go tell them they're full of it if you dare. Me, I couldn't care less since I'm not a Christian. In MY faith, the majority of clergy ... more
- so? Faith, Thu Feb 10 10:11amYou just prove my point and answer any questions as to how we can know the difference between a true Christian who follows God's Word and those who do not.
- I'm afraid you'd still get disagreement on that Truthteller, Thu Feb 10 10:15amfrom any of the numerous Christian denoms who DO have women pastors. That's just the way things are.
- so?? Faith, Thu Feb 10 10:24amNumerous so-called Christian denominations aren't any better of than the Catholic Church when it comes to apostasy.
- Nevertheless, they ARE the majority... Truthteller, Thu Feb 10 10:28amhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordination_of_women Today, over half of all American Protestant denominations ordain women, but some restrict the official positions a woman can hold. For instance,... more
- I hate to keep saying "so?"...but Faith, Thu Feb 10 10:43amso? And there is nothing wrong with women going into seminary...but they cannot use their education as pastors. There are plenty of other ways to serve in the church. Matt 7:13-14 “Enter through the... more
- Interesting questions and your sincerity should be respected Gvu, Thu Feb 10 6:53amso I will answer likewise as any devout Christian should. Sincerity, this woman may indeed have that attitude about her message but that doesn't mean it is the truth. Sin-cerity Pro 14:12 There is a... more
Religion and Ethics BBS