Nazi Germany had a successful economy.Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:40am188.8.131.52They would have stayed a financial success if they didn't loose WWII.
- Similar to the Reich's "solution..." donk, Fri Feb 11 5:41amExcellent!
- Ah... knew the Nazi reference would show up... Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:20pmThe last bastion of those who have no argument... Right after spelling debates.
- because you think like them.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:25pmcertainly no surprise. Now, does it bother you that you and they share social attitudes? Of course not. Of course, those who are too stupid to recognize argument are the first to decide others have... more
- You mean similar to FDR. (nm) SES, Fri Feb 11 12:08pm
- Nazi Germany had a successful economy. Ken C, Fri Feb 11 11:40am
- Incorrect.... they would likely have stayed a Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:21pmfinancial success if they didn't START WWII... AND if they didn't engage in atrocities which would have been found out and acted on eventually.
- suggest you study the events and world situation.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:34pmwhich led up to WWII.
- Of course they did, but.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:21pmthey did lose WWII and their "solution" for certain undesirables helped lead to that war. And, the poster's proposal is quite similar to the Reich's social "solutions."
- Of course.... giving people choices is just the same Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:25pmas herding them into camps and killing them.... Exactly the same....
- No, it certainly is not... (nm) donk - laughing, Fri Feb 11 5:30pm
Religion and Ethics BBS