SESIf they have friends or family that can...Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:59pm188.8.131.52...lend them a BMW, then they have friends or family that can lend them 40 bucks for groceries.
I guess it's easier to just take money from strangers that you don't ever actually have to meet face-to-face and ASK for the money.
- Is it possible that it wasn't her vehicle? Moraith, Fri Feb 11 12:41pmPerhaps she was borrowing it from a friend or family member.
- If they have friends or family that can... SES, Fri Feb 11 12:59pm
- Simply because a person can afford nice things Moraith, Fri Feb 11 7:15pmdoesn't mean that they can afford to pay for another person's bills. Perhaps the owner of the BMW has assets that are liquid. I'm just offering another possibility.
- **aren't (nm) Moraith, Fri Feb 11 7:15pm
- Maybe they owned an old, beat up BMW.... KR, Fri Feb 11 2:11pm...and it was in the shop. They give you a brand new one as a loaner.
Religion and Ethics BBS