sTIt's INSURANCE. We need to STRENGTHEN it by removing theFri Feb 11, 2011 2:18pm188.8.131.52cap on the SUPER&ULTRArich; NOT destroy it.
- I better die early. lol SES, Fri Feb 11 2:03pmI have my Social Security report from last year. Since I started working in 1980, they say I've paid about $70,000 into Social Security. They say that at my current earnings rate, my full benefit... more
- If U weren't such a MORON, U would know that U can continue sT, Thu Aug 30 11:22pmworking & paying into the system while getting the S.S. benefit at even higher rates when U DO END UP NEEDING IT, UNless U CONS take it away from YOUR GENERATION!
- works for me... (nm) donk, Sun Feb 13 4:18am
- I sure don't intend to wait... Truthteller, Fri Feb 11 2:27pmtill I am 67. Since a few family members didn't even make it to 67, I'm not going to bet on it! I'll start collecting at 62 (provided there's anything left to collect, that is).
- My oldest brother died at 65 cc, Fri Feb 11 8:20pm...from smoking. My father died at 72 from tobacco use.
- It's INSURANCE. We need to STRENGTHEN it by removing the sT, Fri Feb 11 2:18pm
Religion and Ethics BBS