SproutIncorrect.... they would likely have stayed aFri Feb 11, 2011 5:21pm126.96.36.199financial success if they didn't START WWII...
AND if they didn't engage in atrocities which would have been found out and acted on eventually.
- Nazi Germany had a successful economy. Ken C, Fri Feb 11 11:40amThey would have stayed a financial success if they didn't loose WWII. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany#Economy
- Incorrect.... they would likely have stayed a Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:21pm
- suggest you study the events and world situation.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:34pmwhich led up to WWII.
- Of course they did, but.... donk, Fri Feb 11 5:21pmthey did lose WWII and their "solution" for certain undesirables helped lead to that war. And, the poster's proposal is quite similar to the Reich's social "solutions."
- Of course.... giving people choices is just the same Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:25pmas herding them into camps and killing them.... Exactly the same....
- No, it certainly is not... (nm) donk - laughing, Fri Feb 11 5:30pm
Religion and Ethics BBS