ccThat was my postFri Feb 11, 2011 8:04pm18.104.22.168The x is next to the c on the keyboard.
- What will be the new rendition destination xx, Fri Feb 11 2:42pm...now that the peole of Egypt have spoken? http://news.sky.com/skynews/
- I've heard Robert , Sat Feb 12 11:09amPelosi, Boxer, Reid, and Barbara Streisand are recommending Club Med!
- That was my post cc, Fri Feb 11 8:04pm
- Remove it you will hardly use the X:. GRIN Zeus :o)), Fri Feb 11 9:26pmWe knew it was you anyway. Zeus
- Careful greenman, Fri Feb 11 5:21pm...they might want to give Suleiman a job at Gitmo...
- Now wll the military give government back? Christopher Blackwell, Fri Feb 11 5:17pmxx, So far good. But now that the military controls the government will they give it back? Still a lot of ways for this to fall apart, but I am impressed that the violence has not been far worse that ... more
- Probably not. OldCM, Sat Feb 12 6:36am"I wonder if we could pull off something similar? Our history would indicate that we could not. Think Civil War. :|
- But that was voilent Christopher Blackwell, Sun Feb 13 3:46pmOldCm governments are well designed to deal with violence as that justifies their use of violence. Another fact is the internet for organizing demonstrations and getting the word out. You can see why ... more
- I think you are referring to ... OldCM, Sun Feb 13 6:35pm... the mimeograph. :)
- Well, there were arrests, torture, deaths cc, Fri Feb 11 8:07pm...and extensive property damage. Doesn't sound all that peaceful to me.
- Hard to say.... Sprout, Fri Feb 11 5:58pmI would say that the US's influence on the Egyptian military would tend to have their military culture expecting to be subordinate to civilian leadership. Which would bode well for the military... more
- Grin; do you have plans! Zeus, Fri Feb 11 5:28pmI bet that many will follow you if you did. Funny that you and your walker upfront. :o)) But I don't know if you will survive such action? Zeus
- Georgia or one of the other ex-USSR nations. Zeus, Fri Feb 11 5:02pmThe USA lost again another ME stooge. Israel will now rue the day that they kept pushing the Palestinian. They had the chance of peace with them under Yitzhak Rabin but they chose to assassinate him... more
Religion and Ethics BBS