ccAssuming there were actuaries involvedFri Feb 11, 2011 8:17pm126.96.36.199...they counted on other potential recipients dying off
before they had collected what they paid in.
Now you know why governments don't outlaw tobacco use!
The other factor that you have ignored is the planned
inflation that has been continuous for at least 50 years.
Meanwhile, Social Security has been frozen for the past two
years, with the claim that the cost of living has not
increased. Meanwhile, Congress gets their COLA.
- I better die early. lol SES, Fri Feb 11 2:03pmI have my Social Security report from last year. Since I started working in 1980, they say I've paid about $70,000 into Social Security. They say that at my current earnings rate, my full benefit... more
- If U weren't such a MORON, U would know that U can continue sT, Thu Aug 30 11:22pmworking & paying into the system while getting the S.S. benefit at even higher rates when U DO END UP NEEDING IT, UNless U CONS take it away from YOUR GENERATION!
- works for me... (nm) donk, Sun Feb 13 4:18am
- Assuming there were actuaries involved cc, Fri Feb 11 8:17pm
- I sure don't intend to wait... Truthteller, Fri Feb 11 2:27pmtill I am 67. Since a few family members didn't even make it to 67, I'm not going to bet on it! I'll start collecting at 62 (provided there's anything left to collect, that is).
- My oldest brother died at 65 cc, Fri Feb 11 8:20pm...from smoking. My father died at 72 from tobacco use.
- It's INSURANCE. We need to STRENGTHEN it by removing the sT, Fri Feb 11 2:18pmcap on the SUPER&ULTRArich; NOT destroy it.
Religion and Ethics BBS