symfwiw mondoTue Aug 2, 2011 2:57pm18.104.22.168I just want everything even. I like your idea of getting rid of all the crap then making a flat tax that applies to everyone. It's fair, it's honest, and it would help this nation find sustainability.
- Maybe you would like to explain wondering, Tue Aug 2 12:26pmor argue with the facts of who gives more in the original post. There must be some explanation, no? Have you not noticed who makes the most noise about raising taxes on the wealthy or the poor not... more
- fwiw mondo sym, Tue Aug 2 2:57pm
- Your "local" observations ... Mondo Fuego™, Tue Aug 2 2:45pm... do not constitute "global" truths. Need I say more? If your "imaginary" super wealthy friends "would be perfectly willing to pay higher taxes" (LMAO on that one!), what's stopping them? Why... more
- Here ya go wondering, Tue Aug 2 3:38pmRead it carefully. They are not imaginary people. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125918497
- Nice to see some responsible rich people Christopher Blackwell, Tue Aug 2 7:52pmwondering,, Just like I like seeing rich that share some of the wealth with the workers who made them rich in the first place. I companies want worker loyalty, then let them give the workers good... more
- Warren Buffet ... Mondo Fuego™, Tue Aug 2 7:41pm... "In the past, Buffett has championed his pro-tax stance, saying his wealth should be taxed heavily to support the public institutions that allowed him to succeed." That was "in the past" ... but, ... more
Religion and Ethics BBS