Christopher BlackwellStop trying to make greed saintyTue Aug 2, 2011 5:46pm188.8.131.52Mondo Fuego™,
Gee we have all the history of the world to learn about the really rich. Sorry but you can't fool us with your silly myths
Even Ron Paul has mentioned that if we got rid of corporate welfare, we would have more than enough money to run the country without cutting any program. I would suggest that any company that manufactures in the United States deserves tax breaks and any company that manufactures overseas should be allowed no tax breaks, regardless of where the company headquarters are.
Time we use our tax system to punish traitors in our economy.
Feel free to leave the country any time you want you, we don't need you here.
- This is total BS that you made up ... Mondo Fuego™, Tue Aug 2 11:30am"As people get richer, they tend to get more greedy and often more insecure about the possibility of losing what they have built up. Thus, they probably tend to spend more on insurance and other... more
- Stop trying to make greed sainty Christopher Blackwell, Tue Aug 2 5:46pm
- Maybe you would like to explain wondering, Tue Aug 2 12:26pmor argue with the facts of who gives more in the original post. There must be some explanation, no? Have you not noticed who makes the most noise about raising taxes on the wealthy or the poor not... more
- fwiw mondo sym, Tue Aug 2 2:57pmI just want everything even. I like your idea of getting rid of all the crap then making a flat tax that applies to everyone. It's fair, it's honest, and it would help this nation find sustainability.
- Your "local" observations ... Mondo Fuego™, Tue Aug 2 2:45pm... do not constitute "global" truths. Need I say more? If your "imaginary" super wealthy friends "would be perfectly willing to pay higher taxes" (LMAO on that one!), what's stopping them? Why... more
- Here ya go wondering, Tue Aug 2 3:38pmRead it carefully. They are not imaginary people. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125918497
- Nice to see some responsible rich people Christopher Blackwell, Tue Aug 2 7:52pmwondering,, Just like I like seeing rich that share some of the wealth with the workers who made them rich in the first place. I companies want worker loyalty, then let them give the workers good... more
- Warren Buffet ... Mondo Fuego™, Tue Aug 2 7:41pm... "In the past, Buffett has championed his pro-tax stance, saying his wealth should be taxed heavily to support the public institutions that allowed him to succeed." That was "in the past" ... but, ... more
- I think folks frequently will attribute the most Sprout, Tue Aug 2 12:01pmnegative motivation possible to any action of some individual or group they don't like.
- Struck a nerve, obviously. Merlin, Tue Aug 2 11:58amThe truth hurts.
Religion and Ethics BBS