SESHa! Good one.Wed Aug 3, 2011 10:19am184.108.40.206The Dept of Defense briefed the President this morning.
They told President Obama that two Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq yesterday.
To everyone's surprise, President Obama collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears.
Finally, he composed himself and asked....
"Just how many is a brazillon?"
- President Zero ... Mondo Fuego™, Tue Aug 2 12:25pm... has spoken ... and said nothing. His "leadership" thru the "staged" economic crisis was deplorable ... and nonexistent. He pouted ... and talked down to the Congress and the "dead tired ordinary... more
- Ha! Good one. SES, Wed Aug 3 10:19am
- Hey he got what he wanted, a free ride tthru the next Gvu, Tue Aug 2 3:11pmelection; it always about Obama. I think the Dems won the battle, biggest ceiling increase in history to spread the wealth around. The Repubs may have won the war, but got to get more Tea Party... more
- Actually, reTHUGlicans got what they wanted greenman, Tue Aug 2 4:25pm...Obama LOST this, as did Dems who weakly buckled under as the Party of No threw a temper tantrum and got at least some of what it wanted - as well as establishing the principle of holding the... more
- Typical Liberal spew. SES, Wed Aug 3 6:50amThe fact that the deal finally got done when the Democrats buckled proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that BOTH Parties were "holding the economy hostage". That's because it was part of the... more
- I think everyone's performance in this sym, Tue Aug 2 2:55pmwas terrible - both sides of the isle stuck to their damn private interests like glue and didn't give a shit about really making a change that mattered. Watch ... we will be right back here next year.
- Yep, next year or sooner sym Robert , Wed Aug 3 8:57amFrom the sad but true department, here are four accurate reality based quotes from Canadian Mark Steyn: Quote: It is a depressingly European argument that the right of center party can through sheer... more
- Harry Reid lied ... Mondo Fuego™, Wed Aug 3 12:46pm... he stated on 08/02/2011 that Clinton had reduced the national debt by $7 trillion: The national debt actually increased $2 trillion under Clinton. Nobody need reply that Bush did worse ... we... more
- You two have THAT much in common! airport, Sun Aug 7 5:35pmYou DO know that Bush's recession only hit at the END of his misgovernment, and that Obama got stuck trying to dig us out of his dimwitted Texas predecessor's mess, right? That the deficit and... more
- Reid lied!?--Shocking!---Not (nm) Robert , Wed Aug 3 1:14pm
- I've been away for awhile... SES, Tue Aug 2 1:20pmI haven't been around for three weeks or so. I was doing two weeks of Army National Guard training at Fort Pickett, Virginia. GOD was it hot. And no A/C in the barracks, either. How did people ever... more
Religion and Ethics BBS