This case is also being investigated by the FBI.Thu Aug 4, 2011 12:55pm126.96.36.199It looks like at least in this case they are doing more than just "administrative leave". Maybe that's because the victims father is a former Orange County sheriff's deputy, and there were witnesses and multiple videos.
I worry about what happens when police beat people in private with no witnesses.
- Yes ... Mondo Fuego™, Thu Aug 4 12:33pm... many of them are just angry thugs who take their frustrations out on others. The "system" rarely deals with them in an appropriate manner ... they get put on "administrative leave" pending... more
- This case is also being investigated by the FBI. Ken C, Thu Aug 4 12:55pm
- They do even WORSE Truthteller, Thu Aug 4 1:18pmcheck THIS out. Every damn one of these so-called "law enforcement" personnel should be put away for a long, long time: http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2008/03/10/p23979 The... more
- Nice why not call the cops for help. Ζεύς, Thu Aug 4 11:52pmIt simply shows what a scum culture there is in law enforcement. Is she lucky to be alive? I think her life is from now on totally ruined mentally and physically. Ζεύς
- bushCO's AVOIDANCE of torture prosecution EMBOLDENED sT, Thu Aug 4 6:52pmoutrageous conduct by cops all across this nation. Of course it is true that many didN'T need much of a push. Add it to the LONG LIST of CHENEYbushCO negative affects to our nation EXCUSED by the... more
- Remember Rodney King and the Los Angeles riots? Ken C, Thu Aug 4 1:32pmThat was about 19 years ago, and Los Angeles seems to have a big riot about every 20 years. I wonder if another one is coming. 1943: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoot_Suit_Riots 1965:... more
Religion and Ethics BBS